Mermaid Tails Part 2

Ranna's POV

"this is the song of the mermaids. you have to find a place to play it but once it starts you have to find a way to keep the mermaids there." Lele said reading the card in the box. I looked at Oli starting to sweat and look at the ground nervously. i grabbed his sweaty hand and he looked up and me and flashed me a smile. We head out to the pool and we are all shocked. 

"there..uh.." I said with a loss for words. Oli looked scared out of his mind. we reached the pool and the mermaids start to swim toward us. Oli slowly back away when the mermaid clawed me and cut my arm. I screamed out in pain as i looked to my arm which was bleeding a lot. I backed away as Oli ran over and gasped when he saw my arm. 

"oh my god ranna are you okay?" He said looking very worried. i nodded and winced at the pain slowly growing in my arm. 

"you are obviously not okay. ill go find a first aid kit. and you are coming with me" He said taking my not cut arm and pulling me inside. Arthur rushed over with a first aid kit. Oli grabbed some wipes and waited for the bleeding to stopped before he patched it up. once he was done i kissed his on the cheek.

"thank you" I said standing up. 

"always love" He said standing up as well. We smiled at each other. the group rushed in and looked at the record player. 

"we cant let them in here. i just dont want them in here" Joey said as Tim nodded. 

"but where can we put them?" I asked. I saw Olis eyes light up. 

"Pool house" He said unplugging it and picking it up. Joey helped him as they went to the pool house with everyone else behind him. they set it down inside and started playing it. they ran out and joined the rest of us on the side of the pool house. Oli stood next to me. i looked at him and grabbed his hand again. He squeezed it as we saw them get out of the pool. they grew legs and...uh...they were naked. everyone but joey was looking at them. Oli turned around as i cat whistled at them. everyone laughed and watched as they entered the pool house. he quickly slammed the door and grabbed the key when we heard hissing and banging. Oli screamed and gripped my hand tight. Joey got the door locked as we ran over to the pool. we saw 3 bodies in the pool as i gasped. 

"someone has to go in. we need to find the clue and bury those bodies." Eva said looking at us. 

"Ill do it. i used to be on a competitive swim team when i was a kid" I said raising my hand.

"ill do it too" Joey said. then i realized we had to take out clothes off.

"yes guys take it off. this is my kind of party" Matt said clapping. i handed Arthur my clothes. i glared at matt we took off all out clothes except for you know our undergarments.for me bra and underwear and joey didn't even take off his shirt but was left in boxers. Oli just stood off to the side trying not to look at me. i walked over. 

"Hey whats wrong" I asked trying to get him to look at me. He shook his head. i put my hand up to his cheek and slowly brought his face up. 

"Im gonna be fine if thats what you're worried about" I said looking into his eyes. 

"its not that..its just...that you look really beautiful" Oli said blushing like mad. he wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"but im fat.." I said looking at the ground. i have always hated the way my body looked. it had a lot of stretch marks and i was not proud of them. i was only doing this so that we could go home. 

"To me you are beautiful no matter what. remember, you are not your weight" He said taking my chin and pulling it up to face him. He brought his lips to mine as i wrapped my arms around his neck. I could feel myself smiling into the kiss. we broke away and locked foreheads.