The ungodly machine part 2

Ranna's POV 

Oli had put me down and i was smiling like a complete idiot. we heard Tim, Eva,and Andrea come in yelling '2'. we saw the cabinet the professor had placed the key to the machine it. we put in the code everyone had gathered and it opened, we saw a giant cog and a note. Eva started reading it. (im just gonna write kinda what it said)

"this cog must be used to power the machine in the basement. to stop the machine you need to vote 2 guests in and make them stop the machine from working anymore. you are allow to pick one partner to help you with the machine. only one person will survive" she said. i looked as shocked and wide eyed as everyone else. stomach did twists and summer saults and i sat on the couch with my head in my hands. oli sat next to me in a chair.

"alright well i will leave everyone to decided who goes in" Arthur said going off somewhere. i looked at Oli. i motioned for him to come closer.

"im gonna vote Andrea. i just dont trust her"i said to Oli. he said he was going to do the same. i saw joey motion for me to come over. i stood up and walked over to lele, sierra, joey, and Eva.

"we're thinking about forming an alliance" joey whispered.

"i think we should vote in Andrea. shes the most useless." i said looking in between the group. they all nodded.

"i cant go in, if i die we all die cause i have been finding most of the clues. other than Oli and ranna. dream team" she said. i blushed and looked at Oli. he noticed and waved. i looked back into the group who was going in the room. i followed them and sat down next to oli. we walked up one by one and voted to who was going in. arthur shuffled the hat and took out a slip of paper. 

"Andrea" he said. i looked at andrea pretending to be shocked. he started shuffling and pulled another name. my stomach got really queasy.

"Ranna" he said. i felt my heart and looked at sierra looking happy with her self. i grabbed Olis arm and tears pricked my eyes. I looked at Oli and he looked devestated. he came over to the couch i was on and pulled me into a hug. i hugged back and felt tears come down my face as Oli wiped them off my face. i gave him a sad smile and sniffed.

"now as the note said. you are allow to pick one person to help you in this" he said. i looked at Oli and he shook his head. i nodded and looked at eva.

"i choose Eva" i said. she nodded an sat down on the other side of me. i put my head down and let my neon green come over my face. Oli hugged me again and i saw sierra out of the corner of my eye glare. so thats what this is about. i heard Andrea choose Justine and her arguing about not being smart enough. maybe she was telling the truth or maybe she didn't want blood on her hands. i dont know. im just here hiding my face from everyone in Olis chest. eventually we had to go. i stood up and hugged Oli hopefully for not the last time.

"if i die. rememeber me" i said to him. i saw a tear fall down his cheek. i gave him a kiss on the cheek and follow arthur. the last thing i saw was Oli standing there looking shocked. i looked at eva.

"i trust you and i believe you can do this" i said looking at eva as we walked down the stairs to the basement. we got there and we opened the door. i gasped and so did eva. 

"here are the directions" he said and handed Eva the instrustions. apparently me and Andrea were supposed to go in the tubes and they were supposed to over load the machine. the first person to finish wins and the losers pod thing gets filled with noxious gas. i gasped and felt my heart start beating really fast. i wanted Oli but i guess i survive i can se him again.

"eva?" i asked looking at her.

"yeah girly?" she said looking back at me.

"if i dont survive. tell Oli that ill always love him" i said looking down at the floor. she nodded and hugged me. i got into the machine as Arthur put the gear in the slot. we heard it power up as the girls both grabbed instructions. Eva kept flipping switches and Justine couldn't get her to work. she didn't look like she was even trying very hard. Eva got hers to work again and i jumped up and down in happiness. i close my eyes trying not to have a panic attack so i think about all the times with Oli. i open my eyes to Eva reaching in a tub of ice water. she pulled out a bolt as soon as Justine finished the first step. 

"yes! we got this girl!" i said to Eva. Justine was reaching into the water and wasn't even trying to save Andrea. Justine said she was trying but it was "rigged".she pulled off her glove and tried again. eva opened a panel with a ton of wires all with different colors and symbols. my eyes widened as justine finally got the bolt out. i heard a sound and my cage opened. i slwoly stepped out and saw andreas hand on the window and smoke filling her chamber. my eyes widened as i slowly relise i lived! i screamed and ran over to Eva and gave her a bone cushing hug. she went over and grabbed the artifact

"still want me to tell Oli?" she smirked. i blushed.

"nah ill tell him sometime" i said. before walking with arthur. i ran infront of him and saw Oli on the couch with his head in his hands. i was still going up the stairs when i call his name out.

"OLI" i screamed. i saw his head perk up.

"RANNA YOURE ALIVE" he screamed. i ran up the stairs ad saw Oli running toward the door. i ran to the door and Oli picked me up and span me around hugging me tightly. 

"im so glad youre okay" he mumbled into my shoulder.

"me too"i said as he put me down. i saw tears in his eyes and i tackled him in a hug on the cold ground. i laughed and looked at him. he laughed with me as i stared into his chocolate brown eyes. we leaned in.

"excuse me?!" i heard sierra yell just before we kissed. i saw the jealously in her eyes flare up and i chuckled and helped Oli off the ground. 

"im glad you're not dead. i would have never forgave myself if i let someone as beautiful as you die" he whispered in my ear as i blushed crimson. yeah its true i do have a small well big crush on Oli white. well fuck. i went in and joey jumped up and hugged me and so did everyone else but sierra. makes sense. i dont want to contract anything from her attitude anyway. the smile fell off my face as i realized that Andrea was dead and i was one of the ones who voted her in. i felt so guilty. Oli and i took our place on the couch and i snuggled into him again. he smelled so good. like waffles. with sprinkles. i laughed to myself. Oli had his arms around my waist. my head was on his lap. it was so comfortable and i didnt want to move. until i heard justine say this.

"well maybe she deserved to die! she was supposed to be a fixer but she didn't even try to help with anything" she said all bitchy. Oli and i jumped up.

" So you let her die!?" me and Oli say in shock. she shrugged and sat down.  i sat down and didnt do anything. Eva had already gave joey the artifact and we gather as he put it on the on the mantle. suddenly Oli's eyes looked at something on the side of the thing. i saw it too and followed him. he took out a peice of paper and read it aloud.

"you have been warned. one of your own is working with the evil" he said. my thoughts instantly went to justine.

"who's the rat?" Tim asked confused and started looking around the room.

"well its joeys house" Glozell said looking at joey. Oli and i exchanged scared looks. This can not possibly be happening!