Mannequins Part 2

Ranna's POV

"she looks like the grudge or something" joey said pointing to the girl face down on the table. i moved the mom into place.

"not a good thing to say right now joey" i said moving the chair.

"oh right sorry" he said stepping back and looking for anything else.

"do we have it in the right order?" Matt said looking at the photo when i drawer popped open. 

"guys its another clue!" joey said and ran over to him and looked over his shoulder at the card.

"i have hidden the artifact given to me at the new art installation on the second floor. im afrsid i can only be experienced by two guest selected by a vote" joey couldn't read anymore so Eva continued.

"to play...perverse games" she said. 

"what?" i asked looking at the card.

"every time we vote something bad happens" Tim said walking out of the room. we all followed and sat down on the couches. i was just so sick and tired of this.

"as you all know we have decided to take a vote. i will give you all time to discuss" Arthur said leaving again. i put my head in my hands as Oli tried to stand up. then he looked at me. 

"nah im gonna stay" he said sitting back down. joey, Tim and Matt all walked off to decipher who was gonna go in. 

"Matt has been acting really strange" Oli said. i lifted my head up and looked at everyone. 

"Eva, do some detective work" i whisper at her. she nodded and rolled across the ground and looked over at the boy. i snorted and hid my face in embarrassment. i heard Oli burst out laughing

"shut up" i said and slugged his arm. he winced and rubbed his arm. 

"time to vote everyone!" Arthur said as the boys walked back over. one by one, everyone wrote a name on the slip to play perverse games. i walked up and voted for glozell. i placed my card in the hat and sat back down next to oli. i gave him a sad smile and he took my hand. i squeezed his hand as i saw arthur pick a name out of the slip.

"Oli" he said. i saw Oli face go pale as he gripped my hand tight. Arthur pulled out another slip of paper.

"Ranna" he said. my face went about as pale as i ghost as my mouth dropped open. 

"what?!" i said really annoyed. i looked at sierra and she looked as surprised as me. 

"ranna, Oli this way" Arthur said gesturing for us to come up stairs. i looked at oli as we both stood up. still holding hands.

"one of us is gonna die.." i whispered as i looked at Oli as my eye were pricked with tears. If Oli dies im gonna go to the roof and have someone push me off. Oli looked so upset. by me saying that didn't make it any better. he just gripped my hand tighter. i didn't know what to say. 

"well if we are going to die then we need to talk" he said looking at me with tears running down his cheeks. he was about to start talking when we got to the door. Arthur opened the door. 

"have fun" he said moving to the side. I gasped and so did Oli. mannequins were every where! we both got pushed in and i almost fell but Oli caught me again. i blushed as we looked around in the room. 

"I cant" i said turning around and closing my eyes. Oli wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me from behind. i out my arms over his and hugged them. 

"if we want to finish this then we have to ranna" he said into my ear sending chills down my spine. i nodded and he released his grip from me. i walked over to a table with a clue on it.