Betrayal at the house on the hill (Part 2)

Ranna's POV

As we started searching around the room i hear Eva start speaking excitedly. 

"Guys i found a key!" She says taking it off of a shelf way up high. 

"You found a key?"Joey said joining her. She was about to speak when Oli noticed a weird looking folder sitting on his night stand. 

"Wait, i found something. This is it" Oli said opening the folder to revel....Finger prints?

"Fingerprints..."Everyone said in a slight whisper. 

"Wait guys there is a note here" I said pointing to something on the top left hand corner of the folder. Oli looked at it and started to read it off. 

"Brother, you have humiliated me. Trained me and chained me in the dark corner of your new estate. You brought me here to help you clean things up but really you needed to stab me in the back for the dark presence you are lured to. Someday the key to my cell will be found and when that day comes you will pay this betrayal with blood. I know you have hidden it behind a trail of gems, first of which lies beneath the surface of a reflecting pool" Oli said as his voice drifted from happy to flat. I put a hand on his shoulder. We had to hurry and yes Oli filled me in while we were looking for things. We had about 30 minutes or we would be stuck here as servants. Just that thought gave me the chills. 

"We have to get to that pool" I said hastily. Joey started frantically looking around. 

"How do we get out!?" Joey said kinda scared.

"Let's take this with us" Oli said holding up the finger prints and the paper with the clue on it. He folded it up and stuck it in his pocket. 

"This key belongs to something" Eva said looking around like a detective. Joey's eyes perked up and darted toward a door. 

"This door, Right here!" Joey said as we all rushed to it as Eva gave him the key. He unlocked it and pushed it slowly and carefully. We all slowly walked out. 

"Guys my nail broke" Eva said looking sadly at her broken nail. I rolled my eyes playfully and stifled a laugh as we entered a short hallway with a red metal door. Joey looked at us and shrugged as he slowly pushed it open. I jumped as i heard a loud alarm sound as soon as the door opened. 

"Shit" I said quietly as joey crouched down and walked across the concrete floor. 

"this way, this way" Joey said motioning for us to go with his hand. We all crouched down and followed the way he told us to go. We were crouching when we heard voices. Joey put a finger to his lips and backed against the wall closest toward the sound. 

"I dont know how they got out!" Arthur yelled at who i am guessing is Sara and Marvin. 

"Sara, you take the house and Marvin, you take the sides." He said sounding murderous. I nodded slowly hoping to remember that later. 

"If you find them, Gut them where they stand" Arthur said. I gulped and looked at the ground. Oli grabbed my hand and have it a squeeze. I squeezed back and gave him a pity smile. I knew i loved him with all my heart and i just hope he knows that. 

"This game is over!" Arthur yelled making me jump. I squeezed Oli's hand and closed my eyes. He looked at me confused. 

'you okay?' He mouthed to me. 

'i dont like when people yell' I mouthed back as he nodded. 

'i love you' he mouthed to me looking straight into my eyes. 

'i love you too' i mouthed back returning the look. Joey points to the pool that we went to when we had to dive for dead bodies. We slowly crouch down as run behind a bush to avoid Arthur. Eva is far behind.