All Out War Part 3

Ranna's POV

"Okay lets go!" Collen says putting his gun in front of him and fast walking to the rotunda. We followed him until we go to the door. I kicked it open causing Collen to smirk and wink at me. I wouldn't have blushed but this time i did. i kind made myself turn red. dont even ask.  I saw Oli glare at Collen, 

"Alright now grab the brief case sweets" Collen said to me. i saw Oli tense up and i almost burst out laughing. I reached down to grab the brief case when the guy lunged at me and took a final breath. We screamed and slammed the door shut with the brief case still in hand. 

"Well i think he's dead now" Oli said with his face still tensed up. 

"I got the brief case" I said kinda out of breath for being scared to death.   

"What does it say" Joey says as i hold out the brief case as he takes it. 

"Operation heat wave burn before reading" Joey and I say. I look at it confused. 

"Collen what should we do" Oli asks looking over at him. Collen just opens his lighter and smokes a cigarette. Bastard. like you were cute and shit when you like saved me but now you're just a douche. We rolled our eyes and looked at the brief case .

"I just risked my life and he is smoking a cigarette" I say agitated. 

"Collen do you know the combination?" Joey asked him. Collen shook his head as i scoffed and crossed my arms. what is it with people making me mad today. 

"It says burn before reading" Oli said looking at the case. 

"He has a lighter" Joey said his voice trailing off. Our eyes lit up. 

"Give us the lighter!" Me and Joey said at the exact same time. Collen handed us his lighter. 

"thank you" I said. 

"What are you going to do?" Oli asked us.

"were gonna burn the brief case" Joey said holding up the lighter to the case. I was expecting it to burst into flames but i guess not. nothing was happening. 

"i dont think this is right" I said. Its a metal brief case. there is no way this was going to work. 

"Why?" Joey asked me. 

"Cause its a freaking metal case. it doesn't catch on fire unless you pour gasoline on it" I said uncrossing my arms. Joey is turning this brief case around and trying to put the lighter on it. im starting to question the guy inside the shack. I turn around and knock on the Plexiglas door. 

"Hello?" I said. I slowly open the door. 

"The combination. do you know it?" Joey said through the open door. 

"yeah no he's dead" I said chuckling. 

"Excuse me Mr. Dead German man" Tim said making me laugh. 

"I think he's dead" Oli said looking at the body. 

"well i did throw at grenade at him" i said confidently and smirking, They laughed and we went back to the brief case. 

"We need to burn something" Joey said picking it up. Collen held out another cigarette to tim. 

"will this help?" Tim asked as he lit it. Collen took it back. 

"Yeah he's not helping" I said crossing my arms again. 

"Maybe like the smoke will turn into numbers for the code" Joey said. I snorted. 

"What like harry potter?" Oli said kinda annoyed. 

"Caseio Opeum" I said pretending to have a wand and pointing at the case. Everyone burst out laughing.