Mermaid Tails Part 1 (Fluff warning <3)

Ranna's POV

"do you not see a pattern like do you see where im coming from?" matt said as we all sit around a table. 

"but we cant just give up" Joey said looking at matt with fire in his eyes. 

"im just trying to see the light at the end of the tunnel here" he said putting his hands up in defeat. i rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. 

"lets just try and go find the next owner and release them so we can get on with our lives" Joey said flatly 

"alright lets do it" I said as joey turned to the marked page. i was a picture of a mermaid and it was flipping scary. 

"bloody hell" i whispered under my breath, 

"Madison developed a taste for men and soon the pool was filled with her victims. the key to her room can be found on the first floor by breaking open the world." Joey said repeating what the journal had said. we immediately look over at the globe sitting in the corner of the room. 

"the world!" Eva said excitedly as she stood up to grab it. she hit the top and the globe fell out of its little place holder. 

"are you sure we have to break it" Oli asked looking at eva. 

"do it" Tim said as joey picked it up. He slammed it on the table as i jumped a bit. it didn't even break!

"i think we should step on it" Eva said as we took the metal ring off it. Oli grabbed the globe on set it on the ground. he stepped on the globe forecully. i ran over and picked it up.

"guys theres nothing in here" i said looking over the floor for like a slip of paper or something. 

"what?" Eva said joining me. We looked shocked as we saw another globe. 

"can i break it?" I asked. everyone nods as i throw the Globe on the table. it doesn't break so i run over to it and stomp on it with my bare feet. oh rap where did my heels go? it breaks open to revel nothing again!

"bloody hell" Oli said when i slammed it on the table. 

"so thats not it either?" Tim said and i shook mt head trying to looked for something. first i need to find my shoes, i looked in the corner and saw that they were lying there with one knocked over. i sighed and picked them up and put them on. i wish they had given me flats. i saw the others tear a map down and there was nothing. 

"are we sure this is the first floor cause isnt like the ground floor?" Oli asked getting all british on us. they started yelling at him.

"were not in london!" Eva yelled at him. 

"Oi! shut up. the lot of you and find the flipping key and stop yelling at him" I yelled as everyone turned silent and went looking for things. 

"thank you love" He said kissing me on the cheek while i turned bright red. 

"guys this spirit is gonna be pissed" Tim said making me laugh as i stood next to Oli. 

"did you get taller?" He asked. i nodded very happily. he chuckled. 

"you are still my shortie" He said. i playfully punched him in the arm and rolled my eyes. 

"jesus you hit hard. you probably gave me a bruise!" He said rubbing his arm. i shrugged and saw the group looking over a golden globe. 

"who won it?" I joked as they didnt even turn around. Oli snorted though. 

"thank you" I said to him. he bowed and i laughed. at least we were trying to lighten the mood. Tim shook the globe and it split in two. the key was lying inside the bottom half.