All Out War Part 2

Ranna's POV

"Its like i'm in call of duty" Eva said coming out and joining me. i snorted. 

"Except you could actually get shot and die" I said looking at her. 

"True" She said. Collen shoots something and we all scream. We were in the middle of a freaking war! And then Oli decided he wants to yell at me for no reason. i show him. i dont need him! its one girl for herself now...wish it wasn't but if he wants to yell at me then thats what he gets. 

"There's nothing out here-" Joey starts but is cut off my gun shots. the jump and im just there, sitting on the floor behind like a wall...thing. Everyone looks at me. 

"What? I'm not scared of guns" I say and shrug. they all join me on the ground behind the wall thing. 

"Get on the radio, they think im a deserter" Collen said pointing to the radio on a box. I pick it up and hear static. 

"Hello? Is there anyone there?" I say into the radio. i hear static again but then a mad voice speaks from the other end. 

"Where the hell have you been soldier?! Were getting killed out here!" The voice said. i jump and everyone looks at me. i try to listen again while Collen is still over at the stair case guarding it. 

"Now listen up. there is a rotunda at the south side of the estate. inside are top secret documents that we need badly." He said. We all nod and continue listening. 

"The problem is that its guarded by a vicious sniper with a wicked eye that shoots at anything that moves" He said. Tim's jaw dropped.

"We move!!" I said scared. Lele clung to Eva and i just listened. 

"Bloody hell" I heard Oli whisper. i couldn't even look at him right now. 

"if i were in your boots, i would circle around the far side of the estate. and throw a grenade through the snipers window." He said. My eyes widened. 

"A grenade through the window?!" Eva said. 

"Yes a grenade. Are you deaf?" 

"No but im scared! I'm just a youtuber!" I said as Eva and Lele nodded. I saw Oli look at me through the corner of my eye concerned. Whatever. 

"The documents inside will give you the next step. good luck soldier." The radio went back to static. 

"Guys i can't do this! I upload. i sit at my computer" I said as Collen walked over. 

"Yes you can" He said with the rifle in his hands. 

"I Sleep until two PM!" I said. Everyoe started arguing. 

"Im the bloody hunter!" Oli said. I would crack a smile but nope. 

"It's our only way to escpae!" Joey said. we all were aguring.

"HEY!" Collen said making me jump. i hate when people yell. 

"What?!" Joey said clearly frustrated. 

"We're moving" Collen said pointing his gun in the direciton we needed to go. We all stood up as Eva carried the gold bar. I stayed right behind Collen as intrusted. 

"Fine" Eva said. 

"I'll bludenged them with my gold" Eva said. i cracked a smile. even at a time like this i can still smile. 

"I mean i kill rabbits and ostishs but humans? Im not ready for war!" Oli said walking behind the whole group. His eyes met mine as i looked away. We made it down this spiral stair case. 

"Collen he's a red coat is that a problem?" Tim said pointing to a guy patroling the bushes

"Yes of course it's a problem!" I whispered shouted to tim. Collen held out his gun and couched down. i follwed his movements. 

"i guess were just gonna follow him" Eva said as the group followed. 

"I dont know. were just following him. I dont know!" Eva said freaking out. Joey amde a sound and i shushed him. Collen shot his gun and something shot back at us. I screamed and saw tim drop to the ground and Oli run behind a pole. Joey jumped into the air and quickly crouched down to the ground. I wanted Oli so bad but that want an option. Collen pushed past me making me fall to the ground. The gun was still shooting at us. i screamed and hid my face. I felt someone run over to me and pick me up. i didnt want to look at anything right now so i kept my eyes closed. The person was running until i felt a shadow come over my eyes. i open them to see trees and tim catching up with us. i looked up to see who was carrying me. i was expecting it to be Oli but nope. it was collen! He gently put me on the ground and i was blushing like mad. Oli looked furious. Collen stood in front of me with his Gun pointing through the bushes. 

'What the hell was that!" Joey said loudly. 

"Do you see him? Up there in the rotunda?" Collen said pointing at a gun. 

"Oh i see him" I said excitedly. I got onto my feet but i crouched down. Oli stay silent but with his face as blood red as a tomato. it took all the strength in me to not laugh. 

"Were gonna walk around the other side of the house" Collen said slowly getting up and moving with his gun out in front of him. We wall walked behind him crouched. 

"stay on my tail" Collen said. 

"Im on your ass" Lele said causing me to smile. i didn't want to laugh cause i'm a laud laugher. 

"Im on Tim tail" Oli said. i rolled my eyes. We suddenly stop causing me to fall into Joey. Suddenly Collen holds up a grenade. 

"I need you to run up to the window and throw it in' He said. i shook my head and looked scared. He put it in my hand

"Wait i dont even know how to-" I was cut off by Collen pulling the tab out of the grenade. i screamed and started running toward the window. 

"C'MON YOU CAN DO IT" I heard Oli yell. I smirk and run faster toward the window. I throw it in and start running back. I heard a giant explosion causing me and joey to fall to the ground. 

"Well that was a rush" I said. Oli gave me a thumbs up and i smiled at him. i guess i was starting to lighten up.