Seeing

Iza's POV
I got off the bus and sighed. Freedom.
I dragged my bag behind me as I walked towards the student apartments. 203 was the room I would be staying in with not one nor two but three people. Just my luck. But hey it's better than back home where you've got two old people always at each other's throats and a little brother running around everywhere and a mom who makes you do everything for her and her good for nothing boyfriend. I sighed and pushed those thoughts out off my head. New place new beginning new friends. Ha how am I kidding? Me make friends? That's like saying a deer becoming friends with a wolf. Physically impossible. I dragged my luggage up the stairs and to room 203. I heard very little noise from inside so I figured at least one of them was there. I pulled the key out from my pocket and unlocked the door. I took one step inside and was shocked. It was a lot nicer than what I expected it to be and a lot bigger. I took my shoes off and saw another pair there. Boy shoes. Great just what I need. Wonder what idiotic boy I'll be living with. I walked to the one room and slammed the door open not caring if the other person heard me. I threw my bag on the floor and plopped down on the bed. This is my new home until June. Ten months. Thank the gods for that. There was a small knock at my door.
"Please come back later I really need a nap!" I yelled out.
"Alright." Said the other person.
I sighed relived. Least they were understanding. I took out my phone and put it on miter before curling up and falling into a deep slumber.

Josh's POV
Well I guess this isn't to bad. I mean it's not perfect sharing a small apartment with three other people but it's better than nothing. I started to unpack when I heard the front door open. My first new roommate had finally come. Hopefully I won't hate them to much. I heard them walk into one of the rooms and slam the door shut. Well they sound nice. I went to there room and knocked on the door.
"Please come back latter I really need a nap right now!" They yelled out.
I nodded understanding "Alright!" I yelled back.
I went back to my own room and plopped on the bed. I pulled out my phone and went on wattpad to see if Iza was on. I text her but got no response.
"Must be busy with stuff." I said to myself.
I got up again and went to the kitchen. Might as well look for something to eat and than go for a quick nap. I walked to the kitchen to see someone already there. They wee wearing a baggy grey sweater that reached their knees with the hood pulled up.
"Hi," I said blankly.
The turned their head slightly towards me "Hi." They said quietly.
I walked closer "My names Josh." I said walking beside her.
She looked up at me and for a split second I thought I was seeing things.
"I'm Izabella but you can call me Iza."
The brown eyes that looked so familiar I couldn't believe who they belonged to. Curly hair stuck out from under the hood and small pimples covered her forehead. I pulled her hood down to make sure it was her.
"Waffles?" I said in shock.
Her eyes widened slightly "Fresh?" She said.
//THIS IS MY FIRST CHAPTER AND I ACTUALLY GOT IT DONE PRETTU FAST!!!!!