Puppy

Josh POV
I ran in the apartment with a box and a huge ass grin on my face. They changed the rules so people could have pets and I wanted to surprise Iza with something.
I walked in to see her doing her homework in the kitchen.
"I'm baaaaaaaack!" I said happily.
She looked over at me with an eyebrow raised "You seem excited. What's the occasion?" She asked as she GT up from the table.
I grinned and set the box on the floor before opening it, reviling a tiny husky.
Iza's eyes widened "You got a puppy?" she said in an excited voice.
I nodded happily "They just changed the rules and I knew you never had a dog before so-"
Before I could even finish she was snuggling the puppy and it licked her happily.
I grinned and sat on the couch, pulling Iza onto my lap.

Timeskip
"Um why?" I asked as I looked down at our dog Sparky, who was wearing a blue coat.
"I don't want him to get cold on his walks." Iza said as she pet Sparky behind the ears.
I couldn't help but chuckle. Iza's treating Sparky like he's her baby.
"Babe he won't get cold with his fur." I said as I pet Sparky.
Iza just shrugged and hugged the dog "you can never be to carful." She insisted.
I watched as Sparky curled up on the couch and took a nap.
My turn for snuggles.
I picked Iza up and carried her to the room.
She yelped and held onto me.
I dropped her on the bed and laid beside her, pulling her close to me and snuggling her.
"Mine." I said into her hair as I kissed her head.
I saw her blushing darkly and I grinned.
Mine.