Mine

//SO I DECIDED NOT TO MAKE THIS A LEMON JUST A LIME SINCE BY MOW ITS ONLY THE BEGINING OF OCTOBER AND I WANT THE LEMON NEAR THE END OF THE STORY!! SORRY

Josh's POV
I sighed as I held Iza on my lap. We were in the back of a police car. The one police officer offered to drive us back which I didn't decline. Iza was exhausted and there's no way I could carry her all the way back as she slept.
When we got back I thanked him and walked back in the apartment with her. I laid her on the bed for the first time in two weeks and watched her sleep. I sighed sadly as I thought of all the time we missed together and the amount of time we were gonna miss cause she has to get caught up in school and everything. I decided to just enjoy the moment and keep her close to me as she slept. After an hour I was gonna head to sleep when I felt her move a bit. My eyes shot wide open as I saw her open her eyes and look at me.

Iza's POV
I woke up on something soft. Wait soft? For the past two weeks I've slept on a vent while the AC was blasted. And why are there arms wrapped around me?! That's when I remembered. I wasn't at the place anymore. I was back with Josh. I opened my eyes and looked at him. Great he looks worried.
"Morning." I said as I rubbed my eyes.
He smiled sadly "Morning. Sleep good?" He asked.
I nodded and started to sit up, only to get pulled down again.
"You need to rest." He said.
"But I'm fiiiiiiiiiine." I said, ignoring the sharp pain in my side.
"Nope don't believe you. Want something to eat?"
I sighed in defeat "Sure."
He got up and came back five minutes later with scrambled eggs and toast with Nutella on it and a mug with hot chocolate. I was surprised that he made that. He only made me that once before and it's when I was on my sharks week (AND THAT IS PAYBACK FOR DUMPING WATER ON ME!)
He set the plate on my lap and I started eating.
I was kinda embarrassed at how I was eating but hey when you haven't eaten anything for two weeks you don't stop to think about table manners.
While I was eating Josh wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close to him. I was about to rest my head on his shoulder when he did something else.
He stared kissing my neck.
I felt my face go bright red. What was he planning.
He kissed up and down and I was afraid of what he was doing to do.
Suddenly a soft moan escaped from my lips.

Josh's POV
I watched her eat her food quickly. I wonder if she ate anything this past two weeks. I pushed those thoughts out of my head and pulled her close to me.
Before she could rest her head on my shoulder I started attacking her neck with kisses.
I felt her face heat up as I kept going and that's when I heard a moan. I smirked agents her neck and gently bite down causing her to moan more.
I kept doing that until there was a mark on her.
I grinned and pulled her on my lap.
"Mine." I said protectively.