The bullies

Iza's POV
I hate them. They always pick on me and Josh and make fun of us.
I wish they would just stop.
As I was packing my bag from my locker I felt someone grip my hair and pull back roughly causing me to fall in my back.
As my head hit the floor I let out a hiss of pain and closed my eyes.
My hiss was followed my laughing and footsteps walking away.
Well they could have done much worse.
I was about it get up when I felt someone pick me up and hold me bridal style.
Josh's POV
I saw her laying on the floor in pain. She was fighting back tears as a small amount of blood came from back back of her head.
Fucking assholes will pay
I walked over and picked her up bridal style.
She blushed and held onto me. I kept her close as I walked back to the apartment.
I talked to her and made her talk to me so she wouldn't fall asleep.
She seems to understand what I was doing and stayed awake despite that yawns left her mouth every now and than.
I set her on the counter and cleaned the cut on her head.
I didn't say anything about what happened. I know that once it happens she doesn't want to talk about it.
After I had cleaned it I picked her up and walked to the room that she finally agreed to share with me.
I gave her privacy as she got changed into the same grey sweater as when I first saw her in. As soon as she was change I laid on bed with her and kept her close.
She was mine and I had to protect her no matter what.