Kidnapped

Josh's POV
Don't worry about me, she said! I can walk home myself, she said! Nothing back will happen to me, she told me! Why the fuck did I listen to her?! I KNEW I should have picked her up from work but NOOOOO! Instead I let her get fucking kidnapped!!! I swear when I find the fucker who did it their gonna WISH THEY HADN'T BEEN BORN!! It had been two weeks. Two fucking weeks since the devil took her from me! I punched the wall in our room as tears streamed down my face. Who knows what's happening to her at this very minute! I did EVERYTHING I could to try to find her but nothing worked! If the police can't find her than what if she's.... I choked on a sob at the very thought. I grabbed my jacket and ran out. I had to keep looking for her. I looked in every abandoned house in the area but nothing. I even asked a few people that were walking, showing them my lock screen picture of her. But all of them said they hadn't seen her. I sighed and rubbed my eyes. Who was I kidding? If the police couldn't find her what made me think I could?
I heard my phone ringing and I immediately answered it.
"Hello?!" I said hoping that it was Iza.
"Hello Josh (l/n) this is Commissioner Gorden (YEAH GUY FROM THE LEGO MOVIE DONT JUDGE ME!!!) I just wanted to call and tell you that we found Izabella and the kidnapper."
I held back a growl "Is the guy behind bars?" I asked.
"He is. In the bad note Iza has a few bruises and a twisted ankle." He said.
"Where is she?" I asked.
"She's here at the police station."
And with that I hung up and started running to the station.

Iza's POV
Two weeks I was in that hell. I sighed and put the icepack over my black eye. At least he didn't rape me though. Well not really anyways. He made me do..stuff to him but he didn't do anything to me. Well except beat me when I failed to 'pleasure' him or didn't get the house cleaned by the time he got back from where ever the hell we went. I moved my foot slightly and hissed in pain. The memory of him dropping a fifty pound weight on it made me shudder. At least it only twister my ankle. I sighed and sat back,while resting my head on the wall. What was Josh going to say when he saw my bruises? He would probably yell at me and tell me how I need to listen to him more often. And honestly if he did that I wouldn't blame him. At least I was able to take a shower and eat something. That way he wouldn't see the blood on me or how thin I had gotten. I closed my eyes tiredly and sighed. When I opened them I heard the front door of the station open and slam close. Please tell me that's not-
"Ah yes Josh (l/n) here to pick up Izabella?"
I sighed. Yup it was him. I put my icepack in a bag they had given me and got up, ignoring the pain in my foot. I only managed a few steps before I felt myself falling forward. But instead of falling on the floor I feel on somebody.
They held me and picked me up quickly. I opened my eyes slightly. I felt two arms wrapped around my waist, holding me agents the person. A heavy weight rested on my shoulder as something wet got on me back. I hugged back knowing who it was.

Josh's POV
I ran in and slammed the door behind me, not giving a damn about it. I didn't listen to the person taking, I looked behind them and all around looking for her. That's when I saw her. She was taking an icepack off of her eye reviling a black eye. She got up and took a few limp steps forward. I ran past the man at the front and ran to her, catching her just as she fell. I wrapped my arms around her and dropped my head on her shoulder while crying a bit. Two whole weeks. It seems like forever since I got to hold her. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my neck and gently hug me back. I saw a picture of the kidnapper. He was a guy who lived in the same building as us. Looks like I'm gonna have to show those low lives who she belongs to.

//TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE NIGHT AND I ONLY FELL ASLEEP THREE TIMES WHILE WRITING THIS ONE!! NEXT ONE WILL BE A LEMON!!
Iza: Welp time to die of embarrassment