Lemon

//WARNING THIS IS A LEMON!!!

Josh's POV

Well this was a waste of time. My classes were cancelled about half an hour into them because of a blizzard warning. Ah well least I get to go home to Iza now.
I opened the door and walked in only to get a major nosebleed.
Iza was just coming out of the washroom in nothing but a towel wrapped around her body. I felt my face grow hot and my member get hard.
She blushed as red as a strawberry when she saw me.
"Sorry didn't expect you-" she stared but didn't finish. In a second I had her pinned to a wall and kissing her deeply.
Soft moans came from her mouth as she kissed back.
I tailed my kissed from her lips to her cheeks down to her neck where I started kissing sucking and nibbling.
Moans continuously came from her mouth as I attacked her neck and slipped her towel to the floor.
I picked her up and pinned her to the couch before she could react and slipped my shirt off.
We were both a blushing and sweating mess right now and we've barely begun. All I have to say is thank you blizzard warning.
Iza's POV
How did this all happen?
All I was doing was taking a shower and now I'm pinned to the couch naked with a half naked Josh overtop of me.
I mean I'm not complaining or anything but how the heck did this happen?!
I felt my face burn up and sweat dripped down my face as I looked up at him. By now my um lady area (IM NOT THAT BIG OF A PERVERT PORTER!!) getting really wet.
He put his hand there and a loud moan escaped my mouth when he did.
He smirked and started rubbing quickly. My moans grew louder and my back arched.
I gasped in pain and pleasure when he slipped some fingers in and fingered me quickly.
It wasn't long after that I came on them.
He pulled them out and sucked on them.
I closed my eyes. I know this next part would hurt really badly and I wanted to prepare myself.
He leaned down to my ear "I'll be gentle I promise." He whispered before pushing in.
I gasped and tears spilled from my eyes. It was so much worse than I imagined.
He kissed my neck and whispered sweet nothings to me.
After a few minutes I felt it.
Josh's POV
Guilt ran threw me as I saw tears in her eyes.
I knew it wouldn't last long but it was still my fault. I was at blame.
As soon as she nodded for me to go I started going slowly. Her moans were soft but they were music to my ears.
She was still really tight and I couldn't hold back anymore.
I held her hips and went faster and slightly harder.
Her moans became louder and she clawed my back like a life line. I groaned loudly and went harder and faster, putting all my focus on how I moved.
Her moans grew louder with every thrust I gave.
I slammed in deeper and started pounding in her.
Her moans were nearly screams of pleasure and my name escaped her mouth.
Her name escaped mine as I slammed in as deep as I could and came.
She screamed and came with me.
We both just laid there catching our breaths and panting heavily. When we both caught them I looked her dead in the eyes.
"Round two?"