The spider

Iza's POV
I was in the living room reading and minding my own business when I heard a girl scream from the kitchen.
I figured it was one of my other roommates but than remembered that she was out for the day.
When I peeked my head in the kitchen I was shocked. Josh was the one screaming. He was on the table looking scared as ever.
"What's wrong?!" I said in a panic.
"THERES A SPIDER IN HERE!!" He yelled.
My arms dropped. He freaked out over a tiny spider!!
"YOU SCREAMED AND HAD ME PANICKED OVER A FUCKING SPIDER?!" I yelled out.
His eyes widened and he may have realized how kiddish he was being. Either that or he just didn't know I had that loud of a voice in me.
"But what if it's Carl? He'll try to take you from me." The boy on the table pouted.
I rolled my eyes but couldn't help but smiled a bit. The joke with Carl was still going on after all these years.
Josh's POV
I saw her smile and grinned. And that is how you get your girlfriend not to be mad at you!
"Carl isn't real Josh." She said, as she picked the spider off the floor.
"You can never be to careful!" I said as I took the spider from her and threw it out the window.
"Josh!" She yelled out.
"Yeeeees?" I said doing my famous 'you love me so don't be mad' grins.
She crossed her arms "You are cruel to spiders." She said.
I chuckled and pulled her into a hug "But you love me anyways." I said.
She just rolled her eyes and mumbled as she returned the hug.