Meeting mom

//IM BAAAAAAACK!
Josh's POV
Iza was sitting at the table looking scared?
"Iza are uh you ok? Did you watch horror movies again?" I asked.
"It's worse than that." She said.
"Uh oh. What is it?" I asked her.
"My moms coming with my brother to visit."
I gulped. Great. I get to meet her mom. And it doesn't help than when her mom heard that Iza had a boyfriend they had a huge argument about it.
"Hey I'm sure it can't be that bad right?"
She gave me a look that said it all. It was bad.
"She's gonna tell you every embarrassing thing I've ever did!" She said.
"Why would she do that?" I asked.
"Cause she's out to ruin my life." She said as she dropped her head on the table.
I sat beside her and draped an arm around her "Hey even if your mom does tell me the most embarrassing things that have ever happened to you that won't affect anything. Besides I know most of those things." I said with a chuckle.
"Ha ha funny." She said in a sarcastic but amused voice.
Still got it.

Iza's POV
Today's the day. Moms coming to visit and my face will go beat red. I was trying to make the place look spotless and hid every red thing possible (idk why but her mom has something agents red.) I kept cleaning until Josh took the cloth from me.
"The place is spotless already ya don't need to clean anymore."
"You've never met her if things don't meet her high standards she's going to flip."
Josh sighed and that's when we heard it.
Knocking at the door.

//CLIFF HANGER >:D WILL UPDATE AGAIN LATER BYYYYYYEEEE!