Meeting mom part 2

Josh's POV

After two hours of hearing nothing but embarrassing stories of Iza I had enough.
Her face was bright red and she had tears in her eyes.
"Oh your such a baby Izabella and grow up." He Mom snapped at her.
I stood "I think you should leave now." I snapped at her.
"Excuse me are you telling me I shouldn't be spending time with my daughter?" She snapped back.
"No I'm telling you you shouldn't be doing this to her. What did she ever do to you eh? It was your choice to have a kid when you were eighteen and you got one." I said.
She looked shocked and that frowned "Izabella let's go. We're leaving." She said as she got up.
She grabbed Iza's wrist and began pulling her to the door.
"No Mom." Iza said.
Her moms face widened "No?! After everything I've done for you this is how you repay me?! I was right when I said that you would turn out just like your dad!" And with that her mom left, slamming the door behind her.
I hugged Iza close to me as tears poured out of her eyes.
"Hey don't listen to her alright? She doesn't know what she's talking about." I said into her hair.
She sniffled a few more times and kept her grip on me. I picked her up and carried her to the couch. For the rest of the day we just snuggled on it while watching Harry Potter.