4.

Mother Monday

We were seated having breakfast, Ari and I already dressed for school and Mom dressed for work. Oddly enough, Mom hasn't said anything about Ariana getting drunk on Saturday night. But the mother I know won't let me leave this house without yelling at me and blaming me ,so I've just got to wait for it. Anyways, I'll be meeting Max for lunch today but I'll be going with Quinn.

We always have lunch together and it'll be unfair to leave her behind, besides it's not like it's a date or something.

"So,where were you girls on Saturday? Ariel,I didn't even see you all through yesterday... So?" Mom asked.

I knew it,I knew it was only a matter of time.

"Mother, we just went to bond. Sisters bonding." Ariana quickly answered,nervously.

Mom sends a glare her way. "I wasn't talking to you,Ariana. I want your sister to answer me."

I rolled my eyes. "We went to see a movie , Mother."

"So they get drunk at the movies now?"

"No. We went to the club afterwards and yesterday,I went to work at the studio and after,I hung out with a friend."

Really? Do I need to give these explanations everyday? Why can't she just fuck off and drop my case?

"You stupid child." She cussed with hate evident in her voice. "If you wanna whore around,do it alone. Don't carry my daughter with you. Have you heard me?"

Before,I would have been hurt and upset by her insults but having lived twenty years of my life with her,they have no effects on me. Her insults are like compliments to me.

"Oh for goodness sake,Mother. I'm 20 years now and you can't tell me how to live my life." I reply.

She laughed in a mocking manner. "I'm not telling you how to live your life ,my dear,you already are a slut. You are already doomed and condemned for life. No one cares about what you do with your life. You are a lost course. However, I am telling you to stay away from Ariana before you corrupt her. You are no good for her...................."

Blah blah blah. She went on and on repeating words I hear everyday.. This is just a waste of time.

"Et ego quoque praecepi in eaque ultra loqueris." I chanted silently. I commanded her voice to cease.

I smiled upon seeing the result of my effortless work. Now,no one will have to listen to all the nonsense that comes out of her mouth. Standing up, I clear my plate and carry my bag,smirking.

"Stop this foolishness right now,Ariel. Return your mother's voice." Aunt Deniara ordered.

I rolled my eyes. "Foolishness is her always condemning me. Anyways,I'll do it cause you asked,Aunty." I waved my hands in the air and her voice came back but this time,she decided it was best to shut the hell up. "Come on,Ariana ,let's get going."

We pecked Aunt Deniara on the cheek and left.

    *****

Max drove us out of school for lunch and it was the best lunch I had in years. And I'm not just talking about the food but the company as well.
After eating, we chatted for a long while before returning back to school.

Ariana and I would be spending the night at Quinn's,given the argument with Mom earlier. I love and respect family a lot but if I'm given a choice to choose between my 'self destruct annoying' mother and Quinn's 'never around parents', I'll totally choose hers. At least, they'll be off my case and won't treat me like an outcast.

Stephanie decided to join us so we made it a sleepover. Just us four,playing games, truth and dare,sharing secrets,sharing life goals,getting drunk and sleeping with satisfied smiles on our faces. It's just gonna be a night of fun,without my mother's hatred towards me.

"So,Ariana,I dare you to down half the bottle of this Martini." Quinn said holding up the bottle of alcohol.

I know I was down for this but now that it's actually happening,I feel so bad for Ari. She isn't use to things like these. "Don't do it,Ariana. I'll take the dare for you." I told her.

Quinn frowned. "That's not how the game works,girlfriend, and you know it. She has to do it."

"Don't worry,Ari. I'll do it,I'll drink it." Ariana said and started her task.

I watched her down the content of the bottle and winced a little at the taste until she finished it. I gasped in shock.

"I-i-i t-told you i-i can d-d-do it." She slurred.

"OMG! You drank the whole bottle, Ariana. You're gonna feel like shit in the morning." Steph told her.

Quinn applauded laughing," Now this night is getting interesting."

I glared at her and proceeded the game. " I pick, T."

"Who will you kiss,who will you marry,who will you kill?" Steph asked.

"I'll kiss Max,I'll marry Christian Grey and I'll totally kill my Mother." I replied with a smirk on my face.

"Who is Max?"

"Maxilliamo Alfonso. The famous musician that goes to our school." Quinn told her.

She looked at us wide eyed and mouth wide opened.

"What's wrong, Steph?you look shocked?"I asked her.

She quickly recovers. "Nothing,Ariel. It's my turn."

Quinn glanced at me and I shrugged. "A house is on fire and four people are trapped inside. Your mother,Ariana,your boyfriend and your cute sweet lil cat,And you have to save just two ,who will you save?"

"My mother and Ariana." She said without blinking an eye.

That's Wow!! She must really care for my sister. I glance at Ariana and she'd already slept off. Even I,the alcoholic cannot consume much drink at once. This is really Amazing,if only mom could see her ever so precious holy daughter right now!!! We kept playing different games and drinking until we all fell asleep on the floor. Using my powers,i put off the light.

A perfect day like this,is what I crave always.

A/N; hey FAM! Hope y'all enjoying the book so far? Please anywhere I'm not doing it right,don't hesitate to PM,I appreciate suggestions......

#Barbz!