5.

MAX ARIANA FEAR

Special appreciation to ulotrichous for the amazing cover photo.

"This patty melt are the best,so mouth watering!" Max exclaimed cheerfully.

I chuckled,happy that he's enjoying the meal. I invited him to lunch at one of the local restaurants beside the school,wanting him to taste the food of the 'not so rich'.

"I'm glad you like it. Welcome to my world."

He wipe his mouth with the table napkin ,sighing in satisfaction. " I'm gonna make this restaurant my everyday place."

I laugh." Don't you have people that cook for you at home? Maids?your parents?"

"No,Doll. I live alone. My parents stay in Dallas and I don't really stay home much so the maids just prepare what they can eat."

"You know,eating out is not always too good. Home cooked meals are to die for."

He leaned forward,resting his elbows on the table. His face barely inches from mine. "Maybe I haven't had a reason to stay home."

There was something about the way he said it that made my face turn red instantly. Gawd,in just these few days we've become friends, he's made me blush more times than I could count.

"Maybe you should find a reason then." I flirt.

He smirks at me and wink. "Speaking of houses,get your sexy ass up,I want to take you there."

"What do you mean 'there'? where?"

He rolled his eyes. "My house, genius."

My eyes went wide. How did my life go from boring and normal to exciting and fun! I stood up and he walked me to his Audi,fingers entwined and he drove off.

I watched as he drove past my Area(the middle-class neighborhood) to a completely different area ,one I've never seen before(except in movies of course.). I tried holding back the sound that almost escaped my lips as I watched the houses we drove past.

They were so beautiful and breathtaking. We drove into a more breathtaking estate. Their houses were tall and most of them were made with glass. Some also had flowers planted beside their gates,they all looked awesome.

He honked his horn when we got to the front of a gate I'm guessing is his and the gateman opened the gate almost immediately. He drove straight into the garage and quickly got down to open my door. As he opened the door, he held out his hand and I took it,lacing my fingers with his, (an habit I've become use to whenever I'm with him) as he led me to the front door of the massive building. I couldn't believe my eyes and let my excitement get the better of me.

"Holy Macaroni and cheese! This is where you live?Alone? This is huge. Fucking huge!" I told him.

He chuckled, "This is just the outside. Come see the inside."

The house was like one of those we passed on our way here,made of glass. He bring out a key from his pocket which he used in opening the door and led me inside.

I gasped.

I've never been to a place as massive as this. I stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling glass window in his living room,drinking in the beauty of the house. "Your house is Amazing,Max."

"Amazing, yes,but lonely." He sadly said.

My eyes peered into his,searching for any sort of emotions and I found them, sadness and emptiness .