23.

THE BATTLE 3.

Where the hell is Dimari now that i need him? Ariana marched angrily to me , not taking her eyes off mine. As she came for me,she twisted her palms,forming a red light ball . she kept twisting and it kept getting bigger then she threw it at me.

" cada hechizo enviado a mí lo envío de vuelta" I chanted and the spell vanished.

Anger flashed in her eyes as she continued sending more spells my way and I kept on dodging.

"Ariana," I called out to her. "This isn't you,sister. I know it isn't you. You are too good to be bad . you can fight whatever it is that is inside you. Come to me,Ari. Please don't let this thing keep using you. Listen to the sound of my voice. I need you."

The anger in her eyes disappeared only for a minute giving me assurance that my sister is still somewhere in her head. Now i have to be more careful not to injure her body in the process else she'll be trapped forever. Not giving her time to recover from my speech, I sent a ball of fire to her, making her stumble backwards till she fell. The need to get her weak so I could perform a ritual spell on her empowered me and drove me to keep sending more spells.

She smiled at me.

Then yelled.

She yelled so loud the house shook,everything started falling one after the other.

Another spell was thrown at me. This time hitting me on my chest. I felt the pain as i fell. My body went numb. I couldn't feel my legs,my hands. The only functional thing was my brain and mouth. Quinn's sobbing made my courage stronger.

" escúchame caballeros del pasado, caballeros la ley antigua. escúchame caballeros muertos de lengua inglesa. escúchame caballero perdido en la batalla, cuya espada hizo bien. escúchame caballeros de antaño, escúchame caballeros de alma perdida. esta noche te invoco. te convoco a mis brazos de ayuda. escúchame caballeros, se dará una nueva causa. tu cuerpo se ha ido ahora, espíritu sea. escúchame caballeros muertos te invoco.
por tu espíritu te invoco. Convoco a cada uno de ustedes a los que alisto. escúchame y lucha a mi lado. protégeme del daño a los espíritus. pelea mis batallas deja que mi ejército termine. déjalo ser, déjalo ser, déjalo ser." A fence of fire instantly covered me,shielding me from the face of the earth.

" Afrodita, ven en mi ayuda, te suplico" I prayed knowing the fire won't sustain me for long . seeing how frightened the other people in the room were,I ran outside still with the fire. Ariana was on my heel,not wanting me out of her sight. Quinn also ran after us.

"Elementum recolligo huic commodo locus mihi vestri vox. Tempestatis procella magna voco. Elementum ego unda dico vos. Permissum pluis es est meus nos sic valum is exsist." Ariana chanted.

Lightning stroke, thunder croaked,heavy wind like a whirlwind blew, the cloud formed darkening the sky. Then rain started pouring. Heavy rain that didn't seem ordinary poured ,quenching my fence of fire.

"Ha-ha-ha" Ariana laughed, her voice competing with the sound of the down pour of the rain. "What's gonna shield you now,sister?"

I glared daggers at her. My only concern being my best friend who was getting drenched by the rain.

"Quinn,go inside. The rain isn't any good for you." I yelled.

"No. I'm not leaving you alone With this psychopath." She yelled back.

"Watch your mouth." Ariana yelled at us but we ignored her.

I continued. "This is my fight,Q. Run inside."

"There is no YOU but WE. I'm staying with you."

I saw the determination in her eyes. For her sake, I'll use my last strength to fight this battle. "Venire ventus venire,sinere solus sentire relaxari, venire nunc, nunc venire,venire venire venire." I say calming down the rain. "Hold my hands,Bes. Don't look at her and repeat everything I say. You got it?" She nods.

I continued, " Elementum de sole,  Elementum diei, veni huc. conjuro te dies noctesque vires, Yo te invoco, Yo nosotros invoco. " she repeated then started chanting together with me.

" Elementum de sole, Elementum diei, veni huc. conjuro te dies noctesque vires, Yo te invoco, Yo nosotros invoco." We kept chanting and Ariana was getting weaker. A loud shriek sounded in my ears making me let go of Quinn's hands.

What I have never seen or heard before ,I saw. I saw Erina coming out of Ariana's body. Quinn quickly ran to Ariana so she could collapse on her not on the floor.

Erina smirked at me as realization dawned on me. My sister didn't mean to do all that she did to me. She was possessed by this bitch. Then I remembered the curse she placed on me which somehow didn't totally come through. Ariana left me,Max left me,she almost killed Quinn.

"I'm done with this nonsense." Erina said

As she said that,her mint green eyeball vanished and her white eyeballs shone brightly. She chanted; " con todas mis lágrimas amargas, el dios de la venganza toma tu voluntad de vivir. Quod ut fiat spiritus auferatur ut observetis praecipimus moriamini."

I tried my hardest in chanting a reverse spell but got distracted by Ariana's sudden loud gasp and Quinn's shouting. I fall to the ground,the whole world shutting out from my conciseness. Before my eyes totally closed,the last thing I saw was Dimari and mother running towards us.

A/N; I AM DEEPLY VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A WHILE. I WAS AT A CROSSROAD AND WAS KINDA DEPRESSED SO I QUIT WRITING
BUT I DISCOVERED THAT WRITING IS MY LIFE JUST LIKE ARIANA IS ARIEL'S LIFE. BUT HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR MY LOVELY RIDE OR DIE FANS. I LOVE YOU ALL. AND WE ARE CLOSE TO THE END.......
THANKS ONCE AGAIN.......

#BARBZ!