Information

Hello, it’s me again, tee-hee, anyways. This is another story I am curently writing about Naruto. Disclaimer from ‘Nekos Exist You Know’ still stands for this one as well… Hm…oh Okami is only in the real wrold for a short moment and then magiacly appears in the Naruto world with her laptop and iPod. 

Name: Murasaki Okami

Age: 13

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 134lbs

Hair color: Black

Eye Color: Dark blue [Like midnight blue]

Skin color: Pale but fairly tan

Personality: Cold, non-talkative, stays away from people, no friends, sometimes shy, grumpy, clam, lazy

Likes: Being alone, quiet places, drawing, singing, dark colors, music, reading poetry, fighting, causing trouble, scaring other people, pain [You know like Hidan cause he's a Jashinist], Ramen and Jubi ...oh and Naruto and Naruto Shippuden

Dislikes: Loud places, parties, people, bright colors, sweets, when Jubi yells at her, losing her iPod

Story: She grew up with two loving parents but tragically died in a fire. To her about how the house caught on fire is unknown, but the one who caused it was a man who was simply drunk had tossed his beer bottle against their house and lit up a cigarette before throwing the match at their house. She was pushed out of her house by her parents but her parents were caught and immediately died after the roof crashed in. Few years, she realizes that she isn't normal as other teens her age. She has powerful power within her; she carries the tenth tailed beast. She talks to Jubi in her mind but lately she has been ignoring her companion. To help her not lose control over her powers she wears a collar to which she was trick to try it on...She can transform into anything she wants…like she can transform into Zapos or Articuno from Pokemon.

Strength in power when she enters the Naruto world: [scale 1-12 1 being the lowest and 12 the highest]

Ninjutsu: 9

Genjutsu: 5

Taijutsu: 10 [Stronger than Gai and Lee combine]

Ninja Art: 12

Dark Style: 12

Summoning: 12

Chakra: 12

Forbidden Jutsus: 12

Her Clan in Naruto: Murasaki Clan...the clan has inhuman strength as well being immortals after by the age of 20. Powerful Kekkei Genkai is her Jing-Jang Eye. When she activates it; her whole eye turns purple with a Yin and Yang symbol in the middle. Her eye; like the Sharingan and the Byakugan; it helps her see her opponents upcoming attacks and chakra channels. It also helps her create weapons and destroy them after use. Or make any enemy blow up. She is the only Murasaki member who carries this Jing-Jang eye it's the rarest Kekkei Genkai. She inherited from her great grandmother.

Yes I know my character is a Mary fuhking Sue...deal with it!! But I’m not sure who should be her lover?? So any suggestion about the guy she should be together comment me or message me! It could be anybody...