First Things Thirst

I was over at my best friend Kaylée's house on Facebook. I was browsing through my feed and talking to some of my other friends.

I checked the world star hip hop Facebook page for some funny videos because I was getting kinda bored.

I clicked onto one of them and saw Hayes. Hayes used to be one of my closest friends but we had a massive fight last summer and we haven't talked since.

I called Kaylée over to watch the vine of him.
"OMFG I can't believe that's Hayes" she squeals.

"Let me check his account"

"Alright"

I went onto his profile to see "(the amount always changes so I don't specify)" followers

"Oh my goodness look" I exclaim.

I gave her the phone and she has a huge grin on her face.

"Should we call him" she asks

"Urm I don't even talk to him, that's a bit suspicious" I replied.

We realised that there's no way we could talk to him without it being suspicious, so we continue talking about him and the latest drama at school.

It gets late and I need to head home before my mum gets worried, so I say bye to Mr and Mrs Branning and leave.

*My House*

I arrive home to see a table full of food!

I apologise for being late and sit down in the dining room and tuck in to my food.

I talk to my parents an my brother about my day and theirs and then once we've finished eating we head to the living room and relax.

Once my favourite programme 'America's next top model' finishes I head up to my room and get ready for bed.

As I lay down in my bed I start texting my friends, all through this time I think about Hayes.

"How cool would it be to be Hayes' girlfriend and have millions of people know me?" I thought to myself.

So I stupidly hit him up with a 'hey'.

To my surprise he actually responds. I know this wont work if none of us apologise we can't just brush the whole incident aside. So I address it an apologise for my actions and vice versa, we both agree to put it behind us and we continue texting.

As our conversation progresses I start to enjoy the fact that he's actually falling into my trap.

This is going to be a long night....

Authors Note; Hey guys, so as I said in my introduction I'm steering away from the typical Fanfiction and I hope you guys don't mind it too much. I have great plans for this story and I hope you enjoy it my next update should be in two days.

Thank you x