Sugar honey ice tea

Amelia's P.O.V

For the rest of the day we chilled and walked around Aiya Napa, taking in the beautiful scenery of Cyprus. The local town where our new hotel was situated was absolutely beautiful. I'd like to revisit here, just Jake and I, it's a been quite a romantic holiday despite the hiccups.

Alicia had confronted me earlier about her and Hayes' kiss, she must've felt awkward because of our past but I assured her that I gave her my blessings. Oddly, I felt like her mother giving her away for marriage although this wouldn't have caused half of the stress. Alicia kept on insisting that it was okay if I didn't want her going out with Hayes because of 'Girl Code', but I mean asking is common courtesy.

Anyway it was getting late and everyone was in the central area, when I called Jake over.

"Hun can we talk in the bedroom"I asked.

"Ooh, someone's in trouble" Kyle called.

There was actually fear and worry written on Jake's face which made me laugh. I took Jake's hand and led him into his bedroom, which he once again shared with Hayes. I climbed onto the bed and crossed my legs still holding onto his big hand.

"So, Alicia came up to me about her and Hayes' kiss" I stated while toying with his fingers nervously "Has he said anything to you?".

"Well yeah, I was teasing him about it and he pretty much told me the story in full. Why what did she say to you?"

"She asked if things go further then would I mind if they went out"

"Wait, what?"

"What do you mean what?"

"Exactly that! What?"

"What what?"

"What what what?"

"Bish whet?"  I joked and Jake chuckled.

"But seriously I don't get it, he said that he asked her to do it so Anneli would go away"

"Seriously?!" I exclaimed and he replied with a nod " I don't know how to tell her, I know its one day but she's hung up on him"

"I'll talk to Hayes tomorrow"

"Thank you baby" I replied in a childish tone and then continued to plant a kiss on his lips, which was rewarded with a smirk.

Hayes' P.O.V

I walked into my room to see Amelia and Jake kissing.

"Get a room"

"We're in one" she retorted.

"Whatever"

"Well I'm going to bed now, night" she said and gave Jake yet another kiss.

"Night" Jake and I said in unison.

After she'd closed the door, I stripped down to my boxers and lay in my bed while scrolling through instagram on my phone. I hadn't posted in while so I put up a picture of all of us.

Eventually I drifted off to sleep to be awoken round about 3 hours later by the noise of Amelia and Jake giggling, why the hell is she in here?

I groaned loudly and I think they got the message since Amelia apologised, apparently Alicia was snoring too loudly but I couldnt hear anything. But that's none of my business.

•A couple hours later•

"Hayes" someone whispers while shaking me softly.

"Mmm" I groaned in reply. After I'd rubbed the sleep away from my eyes enough to see straight, I found Alicia's face in the darkness.

"What are you doing in here" I asked politely with tiredness evident in my tone.

"There's thunder and I'm scared but Amelia's sleeping with Jake, so I wanted to lay here with you" she replied.

"I can't here a thing"

"It was there just a second ago, please I'm really scared" she pleaded.

"Fine" I said in annoyance followed by a sigh.

I turned my body over so we were facing back to back, bug unfortunately that didn't last a second. She immediately wriggled to face my back and wrapped her arms around me.

I'm not enjoying this.

Author's note: Hey guys I feel like this chapter is shorter than usual, I don't know maybe it isn't. I left this chapter for a while which is why I took so long.

Just for a spoiler since I haven't updated much, there's a new surprise arrival.

thank you, follow me on twitter @awecashew and instagram @alannahlewis_