Crazy Carolina

A/N: Omg I felt like I'd been gone a long time and now I've got 500+ reads thank you all so much. It'd be so mean to leave you guys hanging like this so, read and enjoy!
*

*

*

Amelia's P.O.V

I got up at 7 am to get ready to go to Hayes house. He asked me to come specially for Magcon, I'm really excited all the boys are going to be there and I have my eye on Jack Gilinsky.

I get in my bubble bath and put a bath bomb inside of it. Today I'm feeling happy. Very happy.

Anyway once I've finished bathing, I dried and creamed myself. I put on some pastel purple distressed shorts with a white v-neck and white vans.

I put my hair into a French plait and I put some mascara on with eyeliner and concealer. I didn't want to wear too much makeup but I wanted to make at least a little bit of effort.

I went downstairs and made myself a bacon and sausage bagel with ketchup, it was delicious.

I grabbed my house keys my phone and earphones and gave my mum a kiss goodbye.

"Bye Jamie (A/N her brother) !" I shouted

I walked out the door and closed it behind me. I put in my earphones and started listening to music whilst walking down the road.

The sun was shining in my face and I was squinting up my eyes. The sky was a beautiful baby blue colour.

After about 3 songs I arrived at the Grier residence. I walked in and shouted:

I'm Home!!

I hope his parents aren't in otherwise that would be embarrassing.

And unfortunately they were. His mum walked up to me and gave me a massive hug. What? I was so surprised by it.

"Amelia, it's been so long!" she exclaimed.

"I know Mrs. Grier, I've missed you all how is everyone?" I asked referring to Skylynn.

"They're all fine, nothing's changed wwe're still the same old crazy family" she said laughing.

I just smiled. ..

"So, I'm assuming you are here for Hayes?" she said with a questioning tone.

"Yeah, is he in?" I ask

"He's not actually here, but he did tell me you were coming. He's at the airport waiting for the rest of the boys, they're all coming here instead of going to a hotel." She explained.

"Oh, well would it be alright if I wait here?"

"That's absolutely fine honey, but Sky and I are going food shopping I've been procrastinating and those boys need to eat. You coming?" she said

"Oh alright, I'll get Skylynn"

I left the kitchen and walked upstairs to find Skylynn playing with her toys in her room.

I creeped in her room and started tickling her.

She was welling up in laughter and she finally turned around to see my face.

"Amelia, stop!" she said in between giggles.

I picked her up and placed her on my hip.

"You know I missed you soo much" I said with a massive grin on my face.

"I missed you too"

I put her down so we could walk to the kitchen and we went down the stairs hand-in-hand.