Pure Perfection

Amelia's P.O.V

*

*

*

I looked outside to see Hayes holding 2 portable speakers blasting out 'Problem' by Iggy Azalea and Ariana Grande.

I rolled my eyes and closed my curtains, in the hopes that he would leave.

•5 Minutes Later•

Hayes was still out there, now playing 'R U Mine?' by Arctic Monkeys.

"This child is so annoying, I'm going to tell him to leave, BRB guys" I informed.

"Okay" they say in unison.

I run down the stairs and swing my front door open.

"Get off my porch" I yelled.

"No, I miss you" he said calmly.

Why is he so calm about this whole thing? It's actually irritating me.

"I don't want you here, I'll get my dad's shotgun" I threatened.

"Amelia your dad doesn't own a shotgun, you forget how well I know you" he smirked.

"Damn it" I thought.

"And that's why we should be together, we both want the same things, why can't you just admit that?" he questioned.

"I don't know" I whispered.

He didn't hear me and continued to talk, which for some reason annoyed me. We kept arguing for another ten minutes, we were so loud that the neighbours were peeping out of their windows.

"Just stop!" I scream.

"I'm not leaving until you admit, you miss me too"

"Fine" I say through gritted teeth, I stride up to him and kiss him and he kisses back, we're just here for 5 minutes.

Wait... what? I kissed him, this isn't right.

"See, I told you that you want me" he laughed with a massive grin on his face.

"No Hayes, I want a friend someone who cares about me and I've got 2 amazing people who do that job better than anyone, you could be one too but I don't want to go out with you." I declared very seriously.

"That's what you want for now, just wait in 3 weeks you'll be mine" he smirked.

Why is he so flirty, it's hard to turn him down. His face has always been cute but I'm not attracted to him like that.

"Whatever you say, we're just friends and it's staying that way" I say whilst smiling.

"Alright boo bear" he say with a wink.

I burst out laughing.

"Boo bear, is that seriously all you could come up with?"

"Give me credit babe, at least I was being romantic" he retorts.

Suddenly his friend jumps out the bush, Jake? I think, that's Kaylée's new boyfriend.

"WTF" I scream "I am seriously investing in a shotgun now!"

"You do that" Hayes jokes

And they walk off, I just so happen to find myself staring at them walk into the distance until Alicia calls my phone .....

[<>]

Nash's P.O.V

I was at home, on the phone to my best friend Amanda, we've gotten really close lately, closer than before even though we were best friends.

She's a really sweet down to earth girl, I'm meeting her tomorrow and I'm treating her to some 'Chipotle', she's so common.

•Next Day•

I sound my horn to let Amanda know I'm outside of her house.

She opens the door and she looks stunning.
The worst thing is that she's not even dressed up. She's just wearing shorts and a basketball jersey, with vans.

She jumps into my car and says

"Hey hey hey"

"Hey baby girl" I joke

"You're so gay Nash I swear" she says whilst laughing.

"Is you talking trash bout' me?" I say, sounding so ratchet.

"I'm dying stop!" she says in between giggles.

Her laugh is cute. it's high pitched and really weird to be honest but it makes her cuter.

We drive off to Chipotle and we both order and she gets all serious.

"My brother is in surgery" she says crying

"Are you serious?" I ask with serious concern in my voice.

"BAZINGA (Big Bang Theory reference)" she said.

"You bum, I thought you were serious" I said relieved.

"Well I kinda am, he tried to do a back flip to impress this girl and he broke his arm lol"

We were both there in fits of laughter, my sides were aching because it was so funny.

This is why I love spending time with her, she's amazing, I might even introduce her to Cameron.

A/N: blahblahblahjessika your appearance will be in the next chapter anything I mean't to say but didn't will be in the next chapter okay thanks bye