Why?

Amelia's P.O.V

•the next day•

Today I made an effort with my appearance since I'll be seeing my boyfriend. So I put on makeup just the usual I wanted to look effortlessly pretty which is clearly wasn't.

Anyway once I'd done my normal routine of face washing, showering, brushing my teeth, creaming myself etc. I got dressed into my skinny jeans with a basketball tee and my jordan retro's.

I was back in the Grier household but this time all of us were here, including the boys.

Matt came and walked into Hayes' room whilst we were all talking.

"Amelia, I wanna make a video and I kinda want you to be in it" he said hesitantly.

"Aww sure hun, what are we doing?" I asked whilst getting up.

"Well we're just gonna answer questions about our relationship" he explained.

"Do you mind if Tré and Jessika are in it? I mean they're a couple and you know..." I asked with a puppy dog tone and face.

"Of course babe"

We just decided to film in Hayes' room because the lighting was good and also, so that Hayes and Alicia could watch.

We started filming the video and Matt introduced us all. Half way through we got to a question about how we met. I explained about how we met through Hayes and how he's my best friend and so on and then Jessika explained about how her and Tré met.

"He literally had his mum pull up next to me and he wound down the window and was like what's up tutz and I was like wtf who even says tutz anymore, well not out loud but in my head and I just walked away and then I saw him like an hour later in the mall when I was with my friends and he tried again and I thought aww he's not giving up and he said hey lil mama wanna slap your digits in my phone and I literally burst out laughing and said okay because he's so cute *squeezing his face* but I thought he was such a creeper, his cuteness made up for it though and now we are sitting here today"

Aww, they're actually a really cute couple, they're pretty much the same person which repulses some people but it just seems to work for them.

"Okay, so the next tweet says.....kiss" Matt says "You lil' nasties" , we all laughed a bit.

I turn to face Matt, in preperation of course, but he doesn't face me so I go to kiss him on the cheek until he turns his face and I kiss his lips. It's not like we've never done it before, but we've never done it video-ed. My eyes are still open and I realised they should be closed.

When I close my eyes I remember Hayes' face, he was pissed. He was red, it's hard not to see. I feel guilty, but I told him to wait. I'm starting to begin to like Hayes, as a friend. We get along well, but I'm a focused person I'm not about to divert from the plan. The reason things have been flowing naturally is simply because he's a sweet guy.

Nothing will keep me from getting what I want though, you have to be mean to keep them keen,right? It's clearly woked, Hayes is still after me and that's what I want but I mean Matt! That's an upgrade and a half, some people might think our age gap is nasty but I don't care. Everyone has haters among the supporters.

"Amelia" Tre said,loudly. He pulled my shoulders down so I fell onto the bed and I was day-dreaming still in a puckered position. Embarassing?

"Don't worry I'll cut that bit out or will I" Matt joked, well at least I think he was.

"Noooo" I moaned "You better cut it out or I'll .... uh..."

"You'll do nothing" He laughed.

"Go away you poo head"

"My little sister can do better" Tre said

[<>]

Hayes' P.O.V:

Amelia leaned into to kiss Matt and I was furious, I know they're together but I can't wait. I don't want to wait.

I walked out the room attempting to be calm, if I didn't it'd be clear Amelia and I had something going on. Although I wanted Amelia, I didn't want to ruin things for her and Matt. After all you'd do anything for the one you love, including letting them go.

I got into Nash's room and say next to Aaron, he was my best friend out of the Magcon guys. We started talking about things in general, it helped distract me from Amelia.

Aaron always helps me without knowing it, he's such an amazing guy, to be honest I don't know where I'd be without him. Or any of the other guys.

Nash's P.O.V

We're playing GTA 5 in my room and we're just joking about with each other and talking like we normally do.

Hayes walks into my room and sits with Aaron.

"Hayes get out, you invited your friends over keep them company" I half moaned half shouted.

"Let him stay, there's clearly a reason why he left them" Cameron says, defending Hayes.

"Fine, but don't be annoying and don't interrupt anything"

I resume the game and everyone goes off into their own conversations.

"Oh hey, Cam I've been meaning to introduce you to this girl, well her name's Amanda and we're really close. I like her. I like her a lot but honestly I'm not ready to move to the next level"

"Sounds like you got it bad nashy washy" he teases "but seriously, I think you should wait a while you don't want to jeopardise what you have but since you want me to meet her it might be worth taking the risk, once I do see her though I'll be more qualified to give you advice. Especially since I don't know anything about her or if she's good for you"

"Thanks man"

We continue playing our game and talk about what's going on, I feel happy. All my close friends are around me, we're more than friends we're a family.

Jessika's P.O.V

Hayes' mum calls us down for dinner and that's when I finally realise that Hayes is gone. I guess I was too caught up in the video and Tré of course.

The girls being classy walked down the stairs like normal human beings whereas the boys ran downstairs sounding like a herd of elephants.

We got to the table and I sat opposite Hayes and Amelia with Alicia and Tré on either side of me. I love our friendship 'circle' I feel loved and welcome, more so than I do with my school friends.

Anyway we start tucking in to our spaghetti bolognese, and it was delicious. A few of the boys even got sauce around their mouth. Seems they were a bit too excited about their food.

Out of nowhere I feel someone's feet brushing against mine, and it was certainly not accidental.

I left it for a while just incase I was mistaken and it was by accident, but this person was persistent they wanted my attention and they wanted it now.

I was starting to get annoyed, I think everyone knows that I have a boyfriend so they have no excuse.

I kicked the persons leg and they screamed in pain. Did I mention I do karate?

A/N: oooooh who's playing footsie with Jessika? Will she like them? Will Hayes actually wait? Will Hayes find a new girl? Will Cameron like Amanda? Will Nash pop the question?

To find out make sure to stay tuned in and follow me or add me to your reading list.

Much love and thanks, remember to follow me @awecashew

Thank you all 💕