We're Here (Part 1)

A/N; Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been having 'writers block' so I'm not proud of this chapter, but I hope you enjoy it anyway and see where I'm trying to go with this.

*

*

*

Amelia's P.O.V

I tumbled out of my bed, from being awoken by my alarm. 4 O'clock.

Todays the first day of spring break!

I was slightly distressed from being rudely awoken, but that was all replaced by the excitement of going to Aiya Napa. This would be my first time leaving the country, and its with my best and closest friends.

I called Alicia on facetime to make sure she was awake, I'd be picking her up in about half an hour, she answered with exhaust evident in her tone. I made sure she was up and getting ready, I was absolutely buzzing about this trip but I still don't know half of the people who are going!

I turned on my taps and my shower started to hum, I jumped in and had a quick wash, aswell as wetting my hair and plaiting it so it'd be curly later.

After 10 minutes I'd finished washing after I dried and creamed my body, I got dressed in a white v-neck and some grey sweats since we were flying I wanted to stay comfortable. Because of this I also decided not to wear make-up either, I slipped on my socks and and my Jordan Retro Oreo 2014's (long name sorry). and made my way to the stairs and creeping on the landing.

I tip-toed down the stairs, in order not to wake anybody up but as I walked into the kitchen I could see my mum's tired face.

"Are you off now?"

"Yeah, I just need to grab my keys my coat and my suitcase, then I'm going to pick up Alicia"

"Well, call me everyday because I'm going to miss you"

I gave my mum a long hug, we've never been apart for more than a day. I'm going to miss her too.

We broke a part from our heat warming heart, and I grabbed all my things including my purse which I'd previously forgotten about, I jumped into my range rover and drove off.

[<>]

Jake's P.O.V

•Airport•

I've been standing at the airport for 15 minutes with Jamie (girl) and Kyle, we get tired of waiting so we decide to get something to eat, where we're soon joined by Amelia and Alicia.

Amelia's P.O.V

We're having bacon rolls and starbucks, we're just waiting for our gates to open, so we're just talking about what we're going to do and how much fun it's going to be.

I look around like I normally do and I see someone's face. The only person in this whole entire world that I don't want to see at this moment.

Hayes.

Hayes' P.O.V

I walk up to a table with 5 people laughing, and I see her face.

Shit.

They all turn to look at me, why the hell did Jake do this? I knew coming here was a bad idea! I quickly turned around to realise that I can't, I've already payed for this trip and I'm not going to waste that money on her.

Alicia's P.O.V

•7 hours later•

We're finally in Aiya Napa, Cyprus. As I step foot into the country I feel the heat grace my face, I'm definitely getting a tan.

There was about a half hour ride to our hotel, which was 5 minutes away from the partying strip, we were staying in a pretty little hotel owned by a Cypriot family. They were very welcoming towards us and helped us take our bags to our room, we had 3 connecting rooms and 2 bathrooms. Of course I shared with Amelia, so Jake and Hayes shared and their friends Kyle and Jamie shared too.

It was round about 5 O'clock now, so we couldn't go to sleep otherwise we'd have jetlag, we decided we'd go out and eat instead and maybe go and party in the town later.

I closed the door connecting Jake and Hayes' room to mine and Amelia's and I allowed Amelia to go into the shower first, but this is only because I wanted to pick out her outfit. Amelia isn't scared to show some skin, but she doesn't go to the same extent that I do.

After doing some digging and making miracles happen I picked out a white vest style crop tee ;with a red ,gold and black tribal print mini skirt and when I say mini I mean mini. To finish up the look I accomapnied the outfit with some white double strap 'barely there' sandals (heels).

When I heard the water turn off, I quicky grabbed her bag and ran into the boys' room. I slammed the door shut with my back pressed against the door I closed my eyes and exhaled a sigh of relief. This was a mission. Once I had opened my eyes I was confronted with a naked torso belonging to Jake. I could see why she likes him, even if he's not the sharpest tool in the box.

"Sorry, I didn't realise... that.. um" I blurted out, I was flustered and I don't know why.

"It's fine, don't worry about it.. so uh what are you doing with Amelia's suitcase?" He said, completely unfazed.

"Um, hiding it.. but you can't know why just keep it for me please, only for tonight I promise. She won't get mad at you because your her boyfriend, but .. she will get mad at me because I'm her best friend and our fights don't mean anything, so yeah keep it and .." I rambled.

"I'll keep it, as long as you stop talking" he interupted.

"oh....." I couldn't even finish my word, I saw Hayes walk out the bathroom door, 2 defined torsos that were pretty much 8 packs were staring at me.

"Lord, have mercy on me"

They both gave me a funny look, so I crawled out of their room because my knees were too weak to carry me anywhere.

A/N:

What's going to happen at dinner?

Will Jake like Amelia's outfit?

What are Kyle and Jamie like?

How will Hayes act on holiday?

Will there be an unexpected guest?

What will happen at the night club?

To find out the answer to these questions and more, make sure to add me to your reading list or follow me to get notifications for when I update!

Hey guys so this is part 1, the person I dedicate this to, will be dedicated to another chapter aswell because I'm not proud of this, but I wanted to get something out for you guys. I hope it's okay It feels unfinished. Also I don't mind you guys correcting me, don't be concious of that I'm not a best-selling author you may well know better english than me so yeah!

Hope you enjoyed! Follow me on twitter @awecashew