We're Going Steady ...

Amelia's P.O.V

*

*

*

• 1 Month Later •

Hayes and I have officially been friends for a month now, and we're really close.
He comes over to my house like every 3 days now. Alicia and Tré really like him, we hang out at school and I've met some of his friends, whom I also hang out with.

Today's the 4th of July, American Independence Day and also my dad's birthday. So we're having a big celebration.

I invited Hayes to come and he's bringing his best friend Jake, Alicia and Tré are coming too.

Tré recently met this girl, I think her name is Jessika, she's coming over too. I've seen the pictures he's posted of them two on Instagram and they seem like a really cute couple. She doesn't go to our school, which is probably why I've never met her before, but it's actually right round the corner from my house. Weird?

•3 Hours Later•

The barbecue is set up and the burgers and hot dogs smell really nice.

I'm dressed in my white dungarees that fit really nicely and I'm wearing a crop top that has an American flag on it with my white high top converses.

I quickly head upstairs to curl my hair lightly before everyone comes and whilst I'm up there I put on some mascara and eyeliner.

The front door rings and I open it to see Tré and Jessika. Omfg, this girl is soo pretty, how did he even manage to get her? I'm so mean. Haha.

I lead them to the backyard and we climb into my treehouse, I'm still a baby at heart. Once we climb up we sit and start talking, and Jessika tells me about herself.

The doorbell must've went again because I see Alicia walking towards the treehouse, she looks so dressed up today.

I tell her this and say "who you tryna impress" in a jokey manner.

"No one, unless Hayes is bringing friends" she laughs.

We start talking about random things until my dad calls us to get some burgers before they burn.

We climb down and grab out burgers and sit round the mini jacuzzi corner we have in our pool. And let our feet hang in.

I become anxious because Hayes isn't here yet, honestly I thought he'd be the first person here.

My phone suddenly rings on a private number, and I answer assuming it's Hayes.

"We're outside, give us the money and we won't bomb you" the person says in a deep voice.

"Shutup Hayes" I laugh "But seriously, where are you?" I ask.

"5 minutes away because, we're walking" he informs

"Eew you're gonna be all sweaty, no hugs for you" I joke.

"Whatever, We'll see you in a few"

"Alright, bye boo bear" I joke.

I get off the phone to see Tré, Jessika and Alicia staring at me.

"What?"

"Someone's getting cosy" Tré says.

"Right!" Alicia agrees.

Jessika doesn't say anything, she's sweet and shy but I think sshe'll be one of those crazy girls who will come out of their shell in time.

I hear the doorbell ring and go answer it, yuck. It's my brother's friends.

"He's upstairs" I say

I was just about to close the door until I saw Hayes and Jake close behind.

As he walks through the door he comes to hug me and I push him off playfully.

"Yuck, you're all sweaty" I joke, he's actually not.

"Liar" he says

"Ooookay" Jake says, I think he was feeling a bit awkward with us here like this.

We walk to the back yard where my dad is doing the hot dogs because my mum can't do them to save her life.

"Hey guys" Hayes and Jack say.

Tré , Jessika and Alicia say hey back and we all grab a hot dog and head back up to the treehouse.

When we've all finished our hotdogs we decide to start playing truth or dare.

We spin the bottle and it points to Hayes, and he picks dare.

"Alright, um I dare you to prank call your mum and say .... that you have aids" I say.

He brings out his phone a calls up his mum.

~^In Call^~

Hayes: Hey mum ...

Elizabeth: Hey honey, are you at Amelia's house?

Hayes: Yeah but I'm on the toilet

Elizabeth: Okay? You are telling me this because?

Hayes: Well I need to tell you something important..... I have aids

Elizabeth: WHAT HAYES GRIER YOU GET YOUR ASS HOME NOW, WHAT WERE YOU DOING TO GET AIDS, WAIT DON'T TELL ME YOU ARE SEXUALLY ACTIVE I AM SO DISAPPOINTED YOU JUST WAIT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU WHEN YOU GET HOME!

*we all burst laughing*

Hayes: I'm just joking mum, it was a dare.

Elizabeth: You little ....

And then she hangs up on him

~^Out of call^~

"Alright, Jessica truth or dare? " Hayes asked

"Dare...?" she said quietly

"Kiss!!!" Alicia yelled

"Guys, we've never kissed before... I've never had my first kiss" she mumbled

"So?" Jake said

"Well, I want it to be special" she said

"Kiss kiss kiss" we chanted, Jessika looked reluctant and to be honest I felt sorry for her, we're ruining her dream of that perfect first kiss.

I need to get the attention off of them, she won't want to hang with us again, that's not the impression I want of our group, especially for Tré's sake.

I jumped up and kissed Jake. Why am I doing this? I feel like a hoe, I mean it's 2 boys but still. This is not what I'm like.

I looked over to Hayes, he looked pissed.

"Is this a kissing game or?" he stated

He took held of Alicia's hand and lured her over, she sat on his lap and they started to make out.

I admit I felt an pinch of jealousy, but he's not mine. How can I tell her that what she did was wrong when it wasn't?

A/N: Hey guys thanks for over 300 reads it really means a lot. Finally your chapter has come Jessika, I hope you like it.

Also don't forget to follow my twitter - @awecashew