I thought it was perfect

Hugh's P.O.V

I began to feel embarrassed and I felt my cheeks threatening to blush.

I don't normally get this attention, or any attention at all.

My clothes were drench, so I decided on returning home.

"Uh, where are you going mister?" Amelia questioned as she tapped my shoulder.

"Home"

"I don't think so"

"Jake, do you mind getting Hugh some trunks?"

"But that's all the way upstairs"

She gave him a stern look and with that he sped off to fetch some bottoms for me.

When he returned I was forced to change my clothes behind a bush.

I felt very self conscious, I don't like people looking at me. I guess me being a 'nerd' is fitting if my personality.

Anyway, I made my way to the pool and stood there nodding my head as Amelia tried to engage in conversation.

She'd clocked on before I could cover my tracks. There was a girl.

This girl was immensely beautiful, she had dark skin yet not still light. To make her out of my league she had a curvy body, which would be desired by many. Her hair was short grazing her shoulders.

She looked almost immaculate in her white bikini which featured gold accents.

[<>]

Amelia's P.O.V

I saw Hugh beginning to lose concentration during our conversation and noticed his eyes trailing off behind me.

There was a pretty girl laying by herself in a deck chair.

I know what I'm going to do.

[<>]

Kyle's P.O.V

It was coming up to 6:30 pm so we made our way to a seafood bar.

Once we'd arrived we took our seats outside next to the sea. The restaurant lay right on top of the beach.

It was a romantic scene if I do say so myself. Maybe I could bring Jamie here, but as friends if course.

•finished meal•

Instead of getting drunk and partying, we opted to stay home today.

But as per usual we never stick to our plan and we ended up making a campfire on the beach.

The girls searched for some driftwood, and of course the guys had to find some logs to sit on.

We started flexing our muscles in jest and the girls started laughing at us. Although I'm pretty sure Alicia was enjoying it.

Eventually, once we'd gotten the fire to start we began to play truth or dare.

[<>]

Alicia's P.O.V

We were laughing with each other round the campfire and I suggested we play truth or dare.

I tugged Kyle's arm onto my shoulders but he kept pulling away so I gave up on him.

"So who's first?" I question.

"How about you, since you suggested it" Jake says.

"Sure"

"Truth or dare" Hayes asks.

"Of course it's going to be dare guys, you should know by now" I said.

"Erm, well I dare you to run into the sea naked" Hannah dared.

Hannah is the girl High met at the pool. The whole night they've been infatuated with each other, and to be honest with you this is the first time I've heard her speak.

"Okay"

I began to strip and covered my personal areas with my hands and ran into the sea. Hayes came and pushed me over and ran away.

I think he was a bit drunk.

I soon came back up to the shore and re-dressed while shivering a great deal.

"Next"

"I'll go" Hugh says, and we all cheer him.

"Truth or dare"

"Uhm...tru..uhm... what the heck, dare!"

"Woo!" we all screamed. Hugh isn't a daring person and we were all really surprised that he'd picked dare.

"Well it's obvious what we're gonna say"

"What" he asked, innocently.

"Kiss Hannah" we all said loudly.

"But I haven't kissed anyone before"

"OMG this is a 4th July repeat, remember that summer when we were 13!"

I took it upon myself once again to supply someone with an escape route.

I gave Jake a long and heated kiss but unfortunately I remembered we weren't the only people there.

"Exactly like our first kiss in your treehouse" Jake said whilst grinning.

"Guys, it's not everyday make me want to vomit" Alicia said, with her face screwed up as if she were cringing.

"Yeah, sorry" we said.

We continued to play truth or dare and drink alcohol until it got too cold to be outside.

Today was a good day until now, when we were confronted by a burning building.

[<>]

Hey guys so, sorry I haven't updated in forever I hope to be more punctual like I used to be. So I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Follow me on twitter @awecashew and here on wattpad for information about when I update, or add me to your reading list.