Unexpected encounter

Unknown person's P.O.V

¶Phone rings¶

Me: Hello?

Person: Hey, I need your help

Me: What do you need?

Person: I'll tell you when you get here, you can still go on spring break right?

Me: Sure

Person: Good, its going to be worth your time

¶End of call¶

Jake's P.O.V

I woke up around 10 and saw Hayes and Alicia curled up together. My first thought was to wake up Amelia, so I did.

"Why did you wake me up?" she groans

"sshh look" I whisper whilst pointing towards the bundle we call Hayes and Alicia.

"Looks like you won't have to have that talk with him after all" she laughed. She got out of her bed quietly and grabbed her phone.

I began to grin as I knew exactly what she was going to do, it was obvious take a picture. Before that she was going to get Jamie and Kyle in on a prank.

We heard the creeping footsteps of Jamie and Kyle and we unlocked the door for them.

Kyle erupted with laughter while Jamie's reaction was a little quieter.

"Jamie do you still have that really terrible foundation on you?" Amelia asked.

"yeah, let me grab it" she replied.

"Jakeee"

"Ameliaaa"

"will you grab my eyeliner for me please?"

"I don't even know what that is"

"you're useless" she huffed and disappeared into the bathroom.

She returned with what looked like an ordinary pencil in her hand. She ordered Jamie to make Hayes look like a girl whilst she made Alicia look like a boy.

After a good 5 minutes they were finally done and I have to say I was impressed with their handywork and rather scared.

We all snapped a couple of pictures and moved onto the next phase.

Kyle and I maneuvered their heads so they were almost kissing each other and moved Hayes' leg on top of her. Meanwhile Jamie had fetched some warm water and a bowl so Hayes would pee on Alicia.

Amelia had setup the video camera so we would capture the moment, now it was just a waiting game. 5 minutes in we got bored of waiting so we left the camera on and made breakfast.

Soon enough we heard more than one shriek, we all charged into the bedroom to look at the footage. We watched it over and over again doubling over in laughter each time a little more. My belly was honestly aching.

Later on in the day, we had to make our way down to the police station due to the fire.

Unknown's P.O.V

"Hiya, can I talk to the person that served table number 26 yesterday please?"

"Many people served that table yesterday"

"Well there were 6 kids, ask that person to come"

"Okay".

I scurried to the kitchen and called Savvina over, after gesturing for her to come we followed her to the blonde haired girl at the bar.

"Here she is" I said.

"What can I help you with?" Savvina said.

"You leave first!" The blonde haired girl said.

I stood there staring at her, completely taken aback by her completely disrespectful command.

"chop chop" she snapped.

I turned on my heel and left.

Savvina's P.O.V

"What can I help you with?"

"You served six american kids yesterday, right?"

"Yes I did, how does that concern you?"

"Well I need you to take their orders off the books and make sure you do it" she said slyly. After she slipped $100 dollars in my hand, then turnt on her heel and left.

Hayes' P.O.V

We were in the police station to answer a few questions about the fire and the value of our items for compensation.

"Unfortunately kids, we were given a tip that you had started the fire" The officer said.

"We were eating at the blue fish restaurant, who told you this?!" Jake asked politely.

"I'm sorry we cannot give out confidential information sir"

"Well dang nabbit!" Jake sighed.

I began to laugh at his expression, but everybody gave me a death glare which informed me to shut up.

"Well could you at least call the restaurant so they can tell you and prove we were there?" Jamie pleaded.

"That I can do" he replied.

After a short period of time he returned with a solemn expression plastered on his face.

"I'm afraid I'll have to arrest you all on suspicion of arsen."

"Are you kidding me?" Amelia asked.

"No ma'am, will all of you turn around or I'll have to tase you."

Reluctantly we all turned around and he cuffed us, one after another.
We were taken to our cells and left there.

Damn.

Kyle's P.O.V

⊙ 2 hours later ⊙

It was about 110℉ and I was sweating buckets.

We all sat there in silence and we were all exhausted and probably to confused to make sense of any of this.

Hayes had already his phone call home and he called his mum. Unfortunately for us the phone lines are down so we have to wait until tomorrow for our calls.

I was about to drift off to sleep until I heard the officer say someone was here to see Hayes.

His mum was here already?

"Jessika?" Hayes, Alicia, Jake and Amelia shouted in unison.

"Why is she here Hayes?" They asked. "You really called her instead of your mum?"

"No I didn't call her, how did you know I was here Jessika" Hayes says

"Don't be silly Hayes it was me you called"

"You're just as dilusional as Anneli"

"Is she now?" Anneli said as she walked around the corner.

"Well dilusional Anneli can get you out of prison, you know mine and Jessika's dad's work in the international police force"

"Seriously?"

"Yes, Hayes but only you" Jessika said with a witch like grin planted on her face.

A/N: Sorry this is like a month overdue I don't even know how or why but thank you for 5.1k + reads it means the world to me.