Are you crazy?!

Amelia's P.O.V

I felt two soft hands latch on to my own, they were guiding me along his bare chest. His body was to die for! I mean I think, I'm blindfolded so I can't actually see.

We reached the first shot in about 2 seconds but getting it down was another story. As we reached the third shot I had my rhythm and I knew what I was doing.

Once I'd downed the fourth shot I thought I'd won, obviously forgetting about the 5th and final one. Every one had to stop, but once they'd realised my foolish mistake we resumed the competition.

I felt the two hands travel up to my face, rather slowly. I opened my mouth ready for the shot, but our lips crashed together with the shot in between. I quickly bit down on the glass and knocked it back.

"Yes! We won, right?" I screamed.

Unfortunately for my partner, my screech of pure excitement was interrupted with my vomit.

It wasn't your standard everyday vomit, no this was alcohol vomit. Pure liquid.

He must've thought it was alcohol, since he hadn't reacted until I said 'uh oh' like a 3 year old that drew on it's mother's favourite dress.

Immediately he ripped his blindfold off and saw my face.

He began to gag, did I really look that bad?

"What's the matter dude? It's all chill!" I slurred, clearly drunk.

Before I could even catch his face, he sped off to the bathroom presumably to swallow some bleach. I mean, you'd never feel clean after vomit has landed on you.

My attempt of climbing off the table had failed miserably. I fell down due to the fact that I had no balance, soon enough Alicia had scooped me up and led me to the hotel.

[<>]

Jake's P.O.V

I storm into Amelia and Alicia's room and see Alicia holding Amelia's hair so she would get sick on it.

Unluckily for Hayes he was covered in it.

"Why the hell did you go and kiss Hayes?" I shouted, finally gaining the girls' attention.

"Why you crying?" Amelia said in an American-Italian accent.

"Is this a joke?!" I couldn't take it, the sight of her angered me. I was like a bull and she was the red flag.

I slammed the door on my way out and I heard a faint 'ouch' straight after.

Hayes sauntered into the room, acting as if he had done no wrong.

Not many people know that I previously attended anger management classes. Little do they know that I could break their face!

Tonight I shared my room with Jamie, she was drunk too. I don't see the point in it, you have a good night and forget it and he consequences are a hangover.

•2 days later•

I was hanging out by the resort pool tanning alongside Amelia. I'd forgiven her for her drunken act, I have a soft spot for her.

I'd also forgiven Hayes, it only right. They both had an equal part in the incident, therefore they should be treated the same.

"I'm bored of laying here, will you jump in the pool with me" Amelia whined.

"Fine"

We both got up slowly, checking our arms to see any signs of a good tan coming on. I was starting to brown.

I was about to open my mouth to speak but before I could get a word out of my mouth, it was full of water.

Seconds later, Amelia was on top of me. She tried to escape my clutch by I wasn't intending to be down her alone.

?'S P.O.V

"Darling, you have to make friends out here. We be staying for a year" My mother moaned.

Everyday of this week she's been telling me to go and mingle but that just not me.

Although I didn't want to, I made my way out so my mum couldn't complain anymore.

I was walking up past the beach when I spotted a few people I knew. My first instinct was to hide, but my luck had run out and they'd spotted me.

"Come here!" They shouted.

Amelia's P.O.V

I saw a peculiar looking guy waddling around. I was completely sure I knew who he was, his face was so familiar.

I leaned back on Jake and started to question him about the guy.

"Is that..? It must be, I'm sure it is" I squeaked.

The guy noticed me staring at him and hid behind a palm tree, which made me laugh.

"Come!" Jake and I shouted.

Soon enough a boy, round about my age shuffled his way towards our direction.

"Oh my gosh, hi Hugh!" I squealed.

"Hi" he replied, but he couldn't make eye contact.

"What are you doing round here?" I asked being particularly nosey.

"I might be moving here"

"Seriously? that's so cool"

"Yeah" he said bluntly

"What's wrong you, don't like it here?"

"No, my mum is just pressuring me to make friends"

"Well come into the pool, we're your friends"

"I'd rather stay out"

"Honestly come join us!"

I grabbed his arm and forcefully pulled him in, once he'd finished his spluttering and had cleared his throat. I could see the toned body he'd been hiding under his oversized attire.

I helped him take his shirt off so I could see more of what was underneath. I'm such a bad girlfriend. His body was decent, but nothing compared to my baby's. Although, I was determined to now make Hugh my project.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while and sorry this is short and bad. I haven't been feeling like writing but I'll try and update more often, thank you for the 2.8K.

Once again because I'm not proud of this chapter, the person who I dedicate it too will have another chaoter dedicated to them.

That's all really, inbox me with suggestions and follow me @awecashew