Temptaion Calls

My phone rang, and my ring tone was 'Bump and Grind' by Chris Brown. I ignored it, right now I'm dedicating my time to Hayes or so he thinks.

"Aren't you gonna answer that?" He asked.

"Nope, I came here for a reason and that's to spend time with you." I said bluntly.

"Oh ok, well I did a dance to that song at Magcon"

"Uh what's Magcon ..." I said in a confused tone.

"Oh, it's this meet up thing I do with my brother and some other guys, we meet our fans there" he explained.

"Would you mind if I saw you in action at your next one?"

"Sure, I'd love you to come" he mumbled.

"Great when is it?" I asked.

*Hayes P.O.V*

"Sure, I'd love you to come" I mumbled.

"Great when is it?" She asked.

"Lucky for you our next one just happens to be in North Carolina this Saturday"

We eventually had to go, Nash called me to say my dad was on his way home since he didn't know I was out.

*Home*

"Where were you?" Nash questioned.

"Nowhere"

"If it was nowhere you could've been home instead"

"Nash just leave it" I tried to brush it off.

"No" he retorted.

"Fine if you have to know I was at the park with Amelia"

"Amelia Sanders?" He asked

"Yes that one, and I kinda agreed to her coming to Magcon on Saturday" I said.

"Why would you do that?" He shouted.

I get why he was annoyed, the day Amelia and I had the fight I kinda went off the wall. I punched a hole in my room wall and ripped all of Skylynn's toys. He saw how bad she was for me but at the time I never saw it. But I do now yet when I'm with her I feel like she's an amazing person.

" I didn't think she'd actually hear me. I really did want her to come, when we had the fight I hated her but I came to terms with it all and understood things from her side, but I knew she hadn't forgiven me and I thought it'd be best just to leave it. When she texted me the other day I was really happy and I was excited and I feel like my old self " I blurted out

I went to my room and didn't come out for the rest of the day. I need to process if I want her in my life ....