Steamy?

Hayes' P.O.V

*

*

*

Amelia and I haven't talked about that night at her dad's barbecue. It's awkward and I guess you could say it was a soft subject.

In my defence, she provoked me. I mean she knows I like her she can at least not kiss my BEST FRIEND right in front of me, it's not much to ask. But then if I'm being truthful to myself I did it because I wanted her to be jealous and it was in spite.

On the night we all exchanged numbers with Jessika. Alicia, Amelia and Jake exchanged numbers too. I told him to delete Amelia's as soon as we left, but he didn't.

Anyway, I've texted Jessika a lot, she's really nice and very crazy, in a good way. She's texted the whole group quite a bit, we've all hung out quite a bit since its the holidays.

Everyone came over to my house the other day and there was a bit of tension between Amelia and I, but she pretended as if it was nothing. I guess I like the fact that she did. It made things less awkward.

Oh and did I mention that Jessika is really good at GTA 5? Alicia is ridiculous at basketball, she doesn't even play for the team I don't know why.

But enough about what's happened, I have a plan to win over Amelia. Magcon is coming to North Carolina, I think flying her out would've been to cliché and Nash wouldnt've have approved anyway.

So I'm going to bring her round when the boys are here and charm her,I'll act as if I'm her boyfriend. Maybe she'll see I am good for her.

Magcon actually starts tomorrow so I better get moving.

[<>]

Amelia's P.O.V

I was watching TV in my unicorn motif shirt, its really oversized and reaches just above my knees so I like to chill in it. My hair was in a top knot and I was pigging out with a bowl of Doritos in front of me.

I was watching Ex on the beach, because that show is life. Meanwhile I was texting people on my phone.

My phone started to vibrate whilst playing problem and I picked it up.

~^In Call^~

Hayes: Hey boo bear

Amelia: Hey bubs, you alright?

Hayes: Yeah good, you?

Amelia: Good, whatcha doin'?

Hayes: Sitting in my backyard, bored as hell, you?

Amelia: In my living room pigging out, you can come over but I must warn you I look like a tramp, and I'm not changing for you.

Hayes: If you say so beautiful, I won't be long

Amelia: Alright, toodaloo

Hayes: Byeeee

~^Out of Call^~

I shouted for my brother to unlock the door since I couldn't be bothered to get up off my butt.

And I text Hayes saying the door is unlocked.

After about 2 minutes Hayes walked in with his penny board under his arm.

"You got here quick"

"Anything for you boo"

I made a gagging noise, I think when boys are being complete cheeseballs is cute, but only when I'm attracted to them.

My living room is set out weirdly there is only a single-seater sofa that faces the TV and the others are so far away from it.