We're Here (Part 2)

A/N: Okay quick recap just incase you've forgotten, the group have landed in Aiya Napa. They're about to go and eat and this is the continuation.

*

*

*

*

Hayes' P.O.V

•Day 1•

We were about to walk out the door of our room until I received a call from an unknown number.

I insisted on the rest of them going ahead but they said they'd wait in the lobby because there's 'no man left behind'.

I took a seat on my bed and answered the call as they left, I was immediately met by Anneli's voice.

~^In Call^~

A: Hey babe, what are you doing?

H: We landed about an hour ago, and we're going to eat

A: So why didn't you call me Hayes!

H: I didn't think it would be a big deal

A: Well it is, you're out there with that ratchet skank, anything could happen!

H: How do you even know that she's here? I didn't even know til I got to the airport

A: Whatever

H: I can't be bothered with this right now, bye Anneli

A: Hayes Grier, I am not done with you!

H: Bye

A: DON'T YOU DARE HANG UP ON ME!!!

~^Out of call^~

[<>]

Amelia's P.O.V

Hayes approached us with a hard set face, he was clearly annoyed but apparently I'm the only one who noticed. I'm contemplating whether I should ask him if he's okay, I'm pretty sure I'm the last person he wants to talk to right now.

I decide to brave it and I trail behind with him.

"You okay?" I asked.

He gave me a blank look, which I presumed was confusion.

"You okay?" I repeated.

"Yeah, but what's it to you?" he said coldly.

"Hayes, I know we haven't been seeing eye-to-eye lately but for the sake of this holiday can we at least be civil if not talk?"

"Ha! Dating my best friend when you know I like you is hardly civil" he mumbled.

I shot him an annoyed look.

"Hayes, you've been going out with Anneli for over a year! why can't you get over me" I half shouted.

"Woah, you're being a bit more than a tad self centred"

"Ugh, whatever"

I increased my pace in order to catch up with Jake, when I finally did catch up to him I grabbed his hand and looked over my shoulder at Hayes. I can be a bitch too.

"What was that all about?" Jake said quizzically.

"I made a disastrous attempt at patching things up with Hayes" I explained.

"There's nothing we can do about it, if he doesn't want to accept us we can't force him to"

"I guess you're right"

"I'm always right"

"Liar"

We began to shove each other playfully, until I fell onto and elderly couple.