Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

I had just gotten up the steps when my sister came fly out the door and jumps in my arms.

"Please,please,please stop being upset with me." she said.

I laughed and hugged her back.

"I'm okay now." I said and smiled.

"Okay what's changed your attitiude?" Jennifer asked me.

"Oh so you want me to be upset with you?" I asked.

"No. Of course not. But I know something or someone made you happy. So spill." said Jennifer.

Then Daniel walked up. "We will have a girls talk all night party after Daniel leaves. Okay?" i asked her.

"Okay." she said and smiled.

She gave me a quick hug and then jetted inside.

"Hey." I said and streched my arms out to him.

"What's going on? If you're gonna break up with me don't put it off." said daniel.

"I'm not even mad or upset with you. Why I am upset  has nothing to do with you." I said.

"Oh." was daniel's response.

"Yeah so can I have a hug now?" I asked.

"As much as I wanna hug you I am a little mad at you." said daniel.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"You have been ignoring my phone calls and you didn't even text me an explanation. I didn't even know if you were okay physically." said Daniel.

"I answered your call today and the reason I haven't talked to you is because I was trying to be there for my little sister full time because our parents are seperating!" I yelled.

"Oh my gosh! Baby I am so sorry. I had no idea." said Daniel and he pulled me into a hug.

I hugged him back and the tears began.

With in minutes Daniel's t-shirt was soaked.

I pulled away and looked at his shirt.

I laughed.

"Sorry about your shirt." I said.

"It's no big deal." said daniel.

He reached out to hug me again but instead I grabbed his hand.

"Let's go get you a dried t-shirt. "

I then pulled him inside and lead him to my parent's room and pointed out where my dad kept his clothes.

"Just grab a t-shirt." I said and I left the room.