Chapter Twenty Six

Chapter Twenty Six

I woke up my phone ringing.

The thing is it was extremely loud because apparently my cell phone was in the bed.

I rolled over and fell off the bed my phone scared me so bad.

I now sat on the floor and reached up and grabbed my phone.

I looked at it and saw it was mom calling.

I answered.

"Hey mom." I said.

"Hey sweetie how are you?" mom asked me.

"I'm good." I said.

Then the door bell rang.

I ran downstairs to get it.

I went to the front door and opened it.

It was Daniel.

I motioned for him to come inside and he did and he went and sat on the couch.

"Is Jennifer still asleep?" mom asked me.

"Yes." I said.

"Okay well tell her I say hi when she wakes up." said mom.

"Okay." I said.

"Well Kylie and I are going to get manicures and pedicures so I'll be home later." said mom.

"Okay. I'll see you later." I said and hung up.

"That was Chandler wasn't it? It's one thing to talk to him but it's another thing to hang out." Daniel asked standing up.

"No. That was my mom. If you don't believe me call her for yourself." I said holding my phone out to him.

Daniel pushed my phone away and sat down on the couch again.

"I don't know what to believe anymore." he said.

"I can't beleive you don't trust me. We have known each other since we were fourteen." I said.

"I wanna be with Sadie I do but...if I can't trust you what kind of relationship is that?" Daniel asked.

"Chandler is an  amazing guy whose sweet and caring and gives advice and comfort and who understand me but you are my boyfriend." I said.

"Would you listen to yourself. You wouldn't describe a friend like that." said Daniel.

"Yes, I would." I said.

"How would you like it if the tables were turned?" Daniel asked me.

"I would never tell you who to be friends with." I said.

"You wouldn't like it Sadie. You wouldn't like it if I had a friend that was a girl.So just admitt it." said Daniel.

"Okay. I wouldn't like it but I would deal with it because I trust you." I said.

"Yeah sure." said Daniel.

"Okay you know what if you're gonna pratically call me a cheater and a liar you can leave." I said.

I was saying all this sternly but wasn't yelling because I didn't wanna wake Jennifer.

"So you want us to break up?" he asked me.

"No. I want you to leave before I say things I'll regret." I said.

"We can get through this. We can go back to how things use to be." said Daniel.

"Good then let's." I said and I went to give him a hug.

"Drop Chandler and we will." said Daniel.

I put my arms across my chest and stepped back.

"Are you really willing to throw what we have away?" Daniel asked me.

"Until we can discuss things with both of us staying calm we shouldn't discuss it. So I think you should leave." I said.

"Fine." said Daniel and he went to the door and walked out.

I stood at the door and watched.

Just at the moment he walked out the door Chandler was walking to the door.

"Hey Chandler." I said and waved he had been looking at the ground he looked up smiling but saw Daniel and his smile faded.

He then smiled again and held out his hand.

"Hey I'm Chandler." Chandler said and held out his hand.

Daniel then pushed him.

Chandler fell on the driveway but didn't hit his head thankfully.

"Chandler!" I screamed and ran to him.

"I'm okay." he said and stood up.

"Excuse me why I go take care of something." I said and I chased after Daniel.

"What on earth is your problem?" I asked him.

Daniel turned around.

"My problem is the girl that I love can't be trusted." said Daniel.

Then I pushed him with force but not enough to knock him over.

"You will not lay a hand on my friends! Oh and in case it wasn't obvious you and I are over!" I screamed.

"Well I guess I won't be needing to keep this." Daniel said and pulled something out of his pocket.

He pulled it out and showed it to me.

My eyes about popped out of my head.

He was holding a diamond ring.