Chapter 3 | Missing him

Sujeong's pov
It's been 4 days since me and taehyung oppa saw each other which was when we fought. I actually miss him, I miss him more than I think I should but I always try to deny that. 2 days ago I went to the hospital for my check up but of course I did it secretly and luckily the doctor said my or should I say our 2 months old baby is doing well and healthy. I'm glad that the media haven't found anything suspicious in me but I know sooner or later they will find out and besides my parents know about me being pregnant. I talk about what happened 4 days ago to my parents and they said I should say yes to him and said that it's up to me who should make the decision. I don't want our child to grow up without a father but I know I shouldn't take advantage of it. He's dream is to become a successful singer and he did together with his members and I don't to take his happiness away from him even though he was willing to give it up for us. My actual plan is that after 1 month I'm gonna leave Korea and raise my child alone in London. Yes, I'm gonna leave everything here and I'm even gonna leave my love here for his sake. I couldn't afford media to know that I'm pregnant and Taehyung is the father but me running away from everything doesn't mean I won't come back to Korea again. Taehyung shouldn't know anything about my plan because for sure he's gonna stop me from doing so. I look at the ring in my finger and tears fell out of my eyes. I know the members are giving me some space as they know what's going on but they just made me feel more lonely. My phone vibrated and I unlocked my phone and saw it was Taehyung who message me.

"Sujeong-ah I'm sorry I shouldn't have release my anger at you. Please, forgive me."

"I didn't mean it. Please give a chance to be with you and our baby."

"It's okay if you won't reply back just please take care of yourself and I love you."

More tears fell out of my eyes while reading it, My hands reach for my mouth trying to prevent myself from sobbing loudly.

"Taehyung-ah why are you making it so hard for me?"