Chapter 11 | Toy store

Next day
3rd Person pov

Today bangtan is doing nothing but lazing around their dorm as they don't have any schedule today which means no work and they are free for the whole day. All of them are gathered in the living room doing different things.

Jin is watching a cooking show in the TV but looked bored, Yoongi doing his so called exercise which is laying down in the couch, Hoseok disturbing Yoongi which causes him to get curses, Namjoon practicing having an English conversation with Taehyung and Jimin while Jungkook is really doing nothing but stare all of the members actions.

Jungkook is filled with boredom and he couldn't even come up with interesting things. "Uggghhh this is soooo boring *rolls eyes* can't we do something else?" All of them stopped what they were doing and focused their attention to the maknae. "Do what? There's nothing to do anyways." Yoongi replied and closed his eyes again to continue procrastinating. The rest of them continued what they were doing while Jungkook tries so hard to think what to do.

The maknae's eyes lit up with the thought he have and is excited to share it with his hyungs. "Well there is something I want to do and I swear it will help all of us." He said while smiling showing his bunny like teeth but they didn't even mind him. He went up to each of them and pleaded them to come with him until they agreed. "Fine. What do you want to do? Make sure it's really important and we'll have benefits." Jin said making sure to emphasize 'really' "Well, I want to go shopping." Jungkook said shrugging while the members look at him confused 😐

"What are you gonna buy? I mean we have everything we need here." Jimin asked confused but Jungkook is still smiling like an idiot which made the members more confused. "Not everything. This thing is important and it can help us a lot specially Taetae hyung." Taehyung look Jungkook weirdly by hearing his name getting mentioned while Jungkook stick out his tongue at him. "What are you guys waiting for? Go get ready."

At the mall

"So where should we go first?" Jimin look at his members waiting for their response but they gave him different answers.

"Department store"
"Food court"
"Bench"
"Bookstore"
"Pet shop"
"Toy store"

"Okay..Well since Jungkook is the one who wanted to go here in the mall lets go there first. Which is..?" Jimin looked at Jungkook while raising his brows "Toy store." The members looked at Jungkook in a judging way while Jungkook glare at them. "Let's go." Jungkook dragged Taehyung and Jimin who's holding Namjoon and Jin's hand while Yoongi is walking in a slow motion and as for Hoseok he is walking cheerfully.

Toy store

"Seriously Jungkook? You literally begged us to come here just for a Doll? Really" Yoongi said in an annoyed voice and rolled his eyes while the rest of the members agreed.

"Yah hyung! You all have benefits. Yoongi hyung bought a kumamon bear, Namjoon hyung bought Ryan, Jin hyung bought new Mario figurines, Hoseok hyung bought remote control car, V hyung bought a new X-box and Jimin hyung bought Jengga." Jungkook pointed at what everyone bought and took a deep breath before continuing what he is saying. "Everyone bought what they wanted,right? So it's fare that I get to choose what I want to buy. Other than that I payed for this and this have a good use." Jungkook looked down pouting and Jimin being the one who cares a lot to everyone stand next to him. "Well what does it do? Cause as far as I know dolls are just for girls."  The maknae looked at Jimin with a poker face.

"Well its not just a normal doll. It can eat, drink, digest and poop. It's called baby alive and oh we have to change her diaper." Jungkook said smiling and emphasizing 'we' while the members have a disgusted face. "What the hell who even likes to change the diapers and what's so great about that makes you smile?" Yoongi said in a even more annoyed voice and scrunched his face.

"I actually bought this for V hyung." Jungkook looked at Taehyung who is biting his lips awkwardly "I bought this so when Sujeong noona gave birth to their child *refering to Taehyung and Sujeong* V hyung would know what to do and we'll have an experience too." The members heart softened by hearing what Jungkook said and hugged him while Jungkook just looked down. Taehyung lifted Jungkook's chin while smiling and said "Thank you Jungkook"

Midnight when all members are sleeping

*Waaaahhhh waaaahhh waahhh* (just pretend this is baby's crying sound)

It was midnight and all BTS members are sleeping until the baby alive that Jungkook bought activated. All the members rushed into the living room where they left the doll and started panicking.

"What do we do?"
"Make it stop!!!"
"Read the instructions!!!"
"Hurry up!!"
"Why is it crying?!"
"Does babies normally sound like this?"
"Why did you even buy this?!"

They did what the instructions said but it did nothing to stop the robot baby crying. They tried to burp her, change her clothes, feed her, change the diaper that have a lot of poo and they basically did everything but nothing worked.

That midnight Taehyung realised how hard it will be to be a parent.
In that night Bangtan spend a sleepless night just for a robot baby and even Yoongi who treasures his sleep so much didn't sleep.
They all realized how hard it will be when they become a parent.