Chapter 13 | Bad habit

Midnight
Taehyung's pov
It's already midnight yet I can't seem to fall asleep, I can't fall asleep as I'm busy thinking and reflecting. Thinking how I can get Sujeong back and reflecting our old memories. I've been thinking for hours but I can't seem to have an idea how to get her back and besides I don't even know where she really is or if she went somewhere else. She might have just came here in the hotel to eat or she's staying here for a while or maybe...Heck! She can't do that she's pregnant!

I ruffled my hair in frustration from thinking too much which drive me to jump into conclusions. I went to my luggage to find something that I thought I wouldn't use again. I opened my luggage and rummage through it. Finally I saw the tiny box which I'm looking for. I hesitated before opening the box which contains something that Sujeong might might be mad at and something she never knew about.

I picked one of my cigarettes and lit it with lighter. I press it into my lips and suck it in between my lips as I go to my balcony. I hold the smoke in for a second then puff the smoke out of my mouth normally as if I do it regularly. To be honest I used to smoke every time I'm sad or depressed but ever since Sujeong came into my life, My life become more livelier and less sad but I still smoke when I get really down. Through out our whole relationship I managed to keep this as a secret because I know Sujeong will be disappointed at me.

I stare at the grey smoke that I continue to puff out and sigh as I put my right hand down which is holding my cigarette in between my fingers. Suddenly I felt like being watched, I looked around to see who it was and I was afraid that if it was a fan. But when I turn into my right side I met a familiar eyes that I have been looking.

It shocked me so much that it made me drop my cigarette and I saw her looking at me in disappointment way. I was shocked by the fact that she was really close to me and that she have found out about one of my bad habits. I was in a deep shock that I didn't notice that she went back in her room. I didn't expect that I will find her this fast. I snap out of my trance and called out to her even if I know she won't reply back. I sigh and went back inside my room and continued to think about ways to convince her. At least the part of finding her is cross out of my list.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Or maybe that's what I just thought.