Chapter 18 | Faint

3rd Person's pov
Just what they have planned Sujeong arrived in the orphanage just in time. Her eyes search for the person she's looking for -Stigma- but she can't seem to find him/her. She sigh thinking that maybe Stigma didn't want to really meet up but her mood suddenly lit up when she realized that that she doesn't know his/her physical appearance. She chuckle on her little mistake and mutter 'Pabo'.

She pull out her phone to text Stigma but before she can send a message she suddenly received a message from Stigma. She hurriedly read it hoping to know what happened to Stigma or what but as she read it a confusion plastered in her face.

Stigma
-I'm here. Where are you???

Her eyes continued to search again in hopes to find him/her but then she suddenly remembered that she have to take a new medicine which is prescribed by the doctor yesterday. The doctor said it will make her and the baby more healthier and said that it will have a little side effects which is: dizziness, blurring of vision sometimes but in the end it will be good for her.

In the other side

Taehyung A.K.A Stigma is watching from afar and he saw her gulping down water to wash down her medicine. Taehyung hesitated to approach her thinking she might ran away again. He breathe in and out while he close his eyes trying to get courage. He muttered 'Fighting!!' before he leisurely walk towards Sujeong A.K.A the love of his life.

He is staring at her carefully and trying to memorize every new changes about her and her lovely appearance. He started to walk even more slower to enjoy the scene which is simply Sujeong but then a great shock come rushing to him.

He ran quickly as if his life depended on it and successfully catch Sujeong in his arms. She suddenly fainted as soon as she drank her medicine which confused him as he thought it was a vitamin.

But was it really a vitamin?

But Taehyung being worried he quickly call an ambulance but they said that it will arrive within 45 minutes due to heavy traffic and carried Sujeong in a bridal style instead. He ran quickly and hailed a cab for them as he hold Sujeong close and tight.