Chapter 12 | Her Diary

Happy 1k reads to us!!!!!!!!

At the airport
3rd Person's pov

"Hyung this is the day you'll be leaving... do you know where you will go? May I at least know where?"
Jungkook was the only one who came with Taehyung while the other members have other schedule.

"I will go to London."
The maknae look at him confused.

"How are you so sure she's there?"
Taehyung smiled at him

"When you are in love you'll loose your mind and your heart will lead you up. What I'm trying to say is you should follow your heart. My heart says I can find her and I have the feeling that she is there."

"But why London?"
Taehyung froze and started to reminisce why.

Flashback

"Wahhhh London is so beautiful~~"
Sujeong said as she search more about London

"What's so good with it anyways?"
Taehyung said with a hint of jealous over the phone which she have been staring for hours.

'There is soooooo many good things there! Someday I want to go there."
Sujeong look at Taehyung with a frown

"But you've been there,right? Together with your members."

"Oppa I didn't mean just visit. What I mean is I want to leave there... with you! 😊 I want to live there and have kids."
Sujeong said shyly and her face flushed red while Taehyung is literally jumping inside but showed a frown outside.

"Don't you want our 'future children' to live here in the Korea?"
Taehyung said making sure to emphasize 'future children'

"Yaaaahhhhh~~~ stop it! STOP IT!"
Sujeong whined and attacked Taehyung with tickles

End of Flashback

"Yah! Hyung!"
Taehyung snap out of his trance and asked why.

"Didn't you hear? Last call for the flight of London."
His eyes widened and quickly hugged Jungkook for the last time.

"Goodbye Jungkookie~~"
Taehyung said as he wave goodbye and started running.

.
.
.
.

Sujeong's pov
It's been three days since I have arrive here in London and three days of trying to find a place for me and my future baby. I have decided that I will stay here in the hotel until I find a decent place for me and my baby to stay. I hope I can find a place for us to stay very fast cause this hotel I am staying is hella expensive and if I stay here for more than 2 months I think I'm gonna be broke.

Right now I'm in the balcony admiring the beautiful scenery of London and suddenly my phone rang. I was about to power it off thinking it was Taehyung but I saw it was my mom calling. I cleared my throat before I answered the call.

Mom:Thank goodness you answered! We really missed you!

Sujeong:Hi mom.. How are you..?