Chapter 14 | Flowers for U

The next day
3rd Person's pov

It is early in the morning and a happy Taehyung is joyfully skipping towards the hotels exit. He have a lot of things planned for today which he planned all night -he couldn't sleep after seeing Sujeong-.

He went to a flower shop with the help of google maps to buy Sujeong's favorite flowers.
He entered the shop with his boxy smile and greeted shops workers -who doesn't seem to recognize him- while they return his greeting with a smile too.

"What kind of flower are you looking for,sir?" A lady ask who is probably in her mid 20's while she gesture towards the variety of flowers.

"Oh! I'm looking Peonies. Do you perhaps have them?" Taehyung ask shyly as the worker chuckle at his korean accent

"Oohhh~~ for your girl I'm guessing?" V replied with a 'hmm' as they wrap the flowers that Taehyung requested for.

"Do want a card,sir?" The employee ask and Taehyung replied with a simple 'Sure' as he look through the other types of flowers. The flowers amaze Taehyung and he even started to sniff them.

Taehyung went to the counter to pay for the flowers and smiled one last time before leaving the shop.

V left to buy some chocolates and went back to hotel again with an amazing idea. An idea that can help him communicate with Sujeong.

Sujeong's pov

I'm currently laying on the bed looking through my old pictures.
Pictures of me and my group, pictures of my family and lover.
I was busy thinking over stuffs until my door bell rang and a message disturbed me from my trance.

Unknown
-Open your door and a surprise awaits for you

I was going to ignore the message thinking it was just a spam but I realized that I have nothing to do and besides there's nothing to lose,right?

I opened the door but found no one and I was about to close the door again until I saw my favorite flowers A.K.A peonies and chocolates, neatly lying on the floor.

A smile crept up to my lips and I picked them up carefully, trying not to cause discomfort to the baby.

As soon as I entered my room another message was sent to me. I quickly swipe to open the message.

Unknown
-Your welcome 😊!!!

I was glad to receive these but one question is bothering me.

'Who sent all of this?'