Chapter 4 | News

Third person's pov
"Unnie,unnie wake we have to tell you something!!" Yein says as she softly shake her body afraid that she might make the growing fetus inside her body irritated. Sujeong rub her eyes smiling knowing the person who woke her up by the voice itself "Good morning Yein-ah~~~ have you eaten your breakfast yet?" Sujeong asked while she she position her self in a sitting manner and hugged Yein.

Sujeong frowned when her roommate didn't hug her back and pulled away seeing Yein's serious yet still cute face "Maybe you haven't had your breakfast yet..." Sujeong got up from her bed and fixed the crumpled bed sheet, blanket and pillows but then Yein grab Sujeong's arm but not enough to hurt her. "Unnie this is no time for joke! We have to talk and what I mean by WE are the members, manager oppa and the company president." Yein dragged Sujeong to the living room of their dorm not even bothered to answer Sujeong's thousands of questions.

Yein instructed Sujeong to sit in one of the couches which she obeyed and noticed that the people Yein mentioned is really here which kinda made her nervous of what they will tell her or tell them since they don't usually call a meeting just for small matters. Sujeong noticed the awkward silence that filled the air and sigh determined to break the Ice "So, what will we do today??? Any interesting news?" Flashing a smile like she usually do and cling to the person beside her but the person push her arms away and gave her a deathly glare, actually everyone gave her Icy cold deathly glare. "What's wrong?" She asked as she tilted her head in confusion while Yein smiled secretly probably reminded by Jungkook's habit of tilting his head but quickly erased her smile and turned her face into a serious one again. The company president faked smiled at her and gently spoke "Well you were just sleeping peacefully like nothing happened while we were having a crisis!" He started to speak to her nicely but ended up shouting by his rage. "What do you mean by crisis? I thought our company was fine but judging by how you spoke, I guess not." She again smiled at him still clueless on what was happening while on the other side it was the opposite for them "Don't you freaking check on social media?🙄" their leader spoke in a harsh way as she roll her eyes which kinda hurt Sujeong and that's when her pregnancy mood swings hit her "Well duh I just woke up what do you expect?" It was the first time she ever talked like that even if she was mad or something so it was shocking for them but they quickly thought;

'Maybe she's having her period but isn't she pregnant?'

Mijoo can not bear to speak harshly on her anymore but she know she needed to "Yah! It's all your fault! Why did you even date Taehyung oppa at the first place!?" Mijoo and Sujeong's eyes started to water from what Mijoo said but Mijoo's eyes started to water and because she didn't expect that she could say that to her friend who is like a family to her while Sujeong silently starts to cry because she was reminded of Taehyung again and she was as well shocked. " *fake coughing* I'm gonna get straight to the point. Your groups image is in danger. Why? Because our lovely Sujeong here did something which was strictly forbidden as it can ruin your career." The company president spoke in a stern way while their manager just nodded from what the old man is saying. Sujeong's eyes widen and froze into her place knowing what she had committed while the president smirked at her reaction "Yes you know what you had committed and I know your hiding something from us and your oh so loyal members even helped you to hide it,right? Well too bad someone from your trusted members told me some interesting stuffs and it's all over the social media now but of course I wasn't the one who announced it but it's because of your careless actions. Oh and don't worry they don't know about your little one. Well at least for now." He pointed to her stomach while her members expression now changed from 'Your such a loser' to 'I'm sorry' face. Sujeong looked at all of them with so much hatred and knowing their president and manager they'll for sure do something which kinda worries her but ready to do anything for her baby. "You don't want anything bad to happen to your group, right?" She nodded even though they did something like that she still have a heart but before nodding she checked her social media if it was true and it was which created a frown on her angelic face. " *smirk* Good. Now it's time for you to choose. Abort your baby and continue to be an idol like nothing happened or leave the group and never show up again, now choose." He commanded even though Sujeong is really devoted on being a idol she know she have to choose some different path to save someone else.

"I'm gonna start packing my things."

Though she doesn't like to do this she have to for her baby's sake and Taehyung's. She stood up and turned her heels to walk to her room which she shares with Yein but in every step she makes feels like lifting a thousand pounds and as she walk tears leaves her eyes and her hand slowly reached for her stomach. "I'm gonna protect you, our little one." She started to pack things that she thinks is necessary but then she found something in her pile of clothes and when she saw what it was she started to cry silently as she hug the picture of her and her lover.

Saranghae oppa" she murmurs and slowly drifted to sleep in the floor in a sleeping position

After thirty minutes passed someone carried her to her bed and the person sit in the corner of the bed and gently kissed her forehead "Mianhae Jagiya and Saranghae

After thirty minutes passed someone carried her to her bed and the person sit in the corner of the bed and gently kissed her forehead "Mianhae Jagiya and Saranghae." A tear drop from his eyes and landed into Sujeong's cheek and gently wiped it but as soon as he saw Sujeong started to flinch he left the room and the dorm quickly. Sujeong sat up confused why she was in the bed when she was at the floor before. "Was I dreaming of Taehyung oppa saying Saranghae to me and kissed me? Nah it's probably just a dream, I know he can't go here specially since we're all over the news." But even though she tried to deny it, she still doubt if it was a dream or not.