X

Dear Diary

On our way to the venue Taehyung oppa keep on coughing really hard and he hits his chest every now and then. "Are you okay? You seem sick." I worriedly asked him as I caress his silky hair. "Yes, I'm *coughs* fine. I think I'm going *coughs* to have colds." He replied with painful smile still hitting his chest but I wasn't satisfied with his answer. I don't think it's just normal colds by the way he violently cough and hits his chest. He seem like he's having a very hard time.  He then notice my worried expression "Yah~~ I said I'm okay. Don't worry too much it's not good for our baby." He said as he lay on my lap and play with my tummy. "Aigoo~~ It seems like appa will be sick~ I don't *cough* think appa can take care of eomma *cough* later, So don't give *coughs* eomma a hard time,okay?" He spoke as if they can communicate and he widens his eyes when he asked our baby not give me a hard time.

I chuckle at his cuteness but I stopped when I heard him say "Good job,son"  He then look at me and wink "Yah! How did you know? I didn't even told you yet." I was very confused why he knows the gender of our baby "When we bumped *cough* with each other back in London *cough* your diary fell together with the *cough* ultrasound. The next day, I gave you *cough* flowers with chocolates,right? *Nods* after chatting with you I *cough* went to a hospital and *cough* asked for the baby's gender. Smart, right?" He explained while coughing and surprisingly, he managed to smirk when he said 'Smart' even if he's already having a hard time. "No. You're still an idiot." I expected him to complain but he only started to cough even harder that the other members even woke up. He sat up and started to hit his chest again. The other members shows a worried and confused expression but that didn't stop them from asking Taehyung if he's okay.

Soon, we arrived in the venue and the fans instantly crowd our van. We all went out of the van and push through the crowd with the help of the guards but Taehyung oppa's steps seems a little off. Suddenly, he fell and lost consciousness, the crowd gasp and some started to take pictures already. I hurriedly ran towards Taehyung, not caring if I'm pregnant or what because Taehyung oppa is my only support in life and no one else than him.