Chapter 2 | Unexpected

3rd person's pov
A smiling Taehyung walk towards her girlfriend's dorm with a bouquet of flowers in his hand. He knock on the door still wearing that smile on his face. The door was opened by a smiling sujeong but her smile quickly fade when she saw taehyung. No not because she didn't want to see him, she actually misses him but she noticed taehyung wasn't wearing any disguise. Sujeong look around if afraid that someone might notice taehyung's presence before pulling him inside. Taehyung's smile faded when sujeong gave him a different reaction from his expectation.

Taehyung quickly put on a smile and gave the flowers to sujeong "Jagiya I missed you 😊!!" Taehyung stated with full sincerity in his voice and hugged sujeong while on the other hand sujeong was still shocked to even hug him back

Taehyung quickly put on a smile and gave the flowers to sujeong "Jagiya I missed you 😊!!" Taehyung stated with full sincerity in his voice and hugged sujeong while on the other hand sujeong was still shocked to even hug him back. Taehyung pull away with a frown "What's wrong???" He asked but sujeong ignored his question "What are you doing here??" Sujeong asked back and walked off to find some beautiful vase and put the flowers taehyung had given her. "Aren't you happy that I'm here? Did you missed me? Cause I missed you a lot." Taehyung stated while he back hug sujeong who's arranging the flowers in the vase "of course I'm happy and I really missed you. But what made you come here without even wearing any disguise? Do you know what could've happen? You should protect your image especially when your group is starting to get more attention." Sujeong lectured and pull taehyung's hand away from her waist. Taehyung is getting piss by how sujeong acted but manage to restrain it as he didn't want to have a fight with her. "I know that but if they are real fans they would've accept us,right?" He stated with a smirk not giving up on the topic as he sit on the couch which was provided by the company. "Anyways how about we go on a date today ? It's been a while since we last did." He smiled by the thought of the idea of them going out today but his smile again faded when sujeong rolled her eyes and rejected. Taehyung couldn't stand it anymore and confronted her "Why are you doing this? I know your not even busy today and I'm here trying to work this relationship out while you just reject my offer." Tears started to fell out his eyes but he looked away not wanting sujeong to see him cry. "I hate how I'm the only one who's making effort! I hate how we are now... how difficult it is for us just to meet up! I hate how I'm the only one trying to find a way for us to be together!" He continued and more tears stream down on his face "How about me? Do you think it's not hard for me to hide our relationship?!?" Sujeong fight back and soon more shoutings and demands are heard from them. "Oppa I'm tired and I know you are too. I think we need some space and I want you to understand. I'm not breaking up with you I just want us to find ourselves." Sujeong stated while trying her best to calm down but then she realized her words which made her want to take it back but didn't. Taehyung was surprised by her words but nodded anyways thinking that maybe he needed that too. Taehyung went out from her dorm and wore his mask as a disguise but still his tears refuses to stop. He went inside their van and his manager saw his devasted state and shook his head giving him pity looks. While on the other hand taehyung didn't even give a single care about his surrounding and preoccupied himself by his thoughts. He badly wanted to go back and hug her tightly and never let go but he coudn't. She wanted to stop him but she didn't cause she know it will be harder for both of them. She went to the vase and observe the flowers which were given by taehyung and notice their was something shining and a small note on it. She quickly get the shiny thing and the note and that when her tears finally fell as it hits her that it the ring she wanted when taehyung finally propose to her.

 She quickly get the shiny thing and the note and that when her tears finally fell as it hits her that it the ring she wanted when taehyung finally propose to her

She began to read the note and that made her cry even more.

'Sujeong-ah Happy anniversary!!! Hahaha you thought I will forget our anniversary don't you? Well you got it wrong cause it's craved in my heart that today is our 4th anniversary and the day I told you 4 years ago that I will propose to you. I'm sorry if I'm a coward to propose to you by a letter cause I know when I propose to you in public a lot of people will create a issue which I won't mind but I know you will. I hope you reply me back with a yes and most especially don't get tired cause it won't be good for you and most especially it won't be good for our little one on your tummy 😉 you don't have to hide it anymore cause I'll be the most luckiest dad in the world when our little one is out from your womb and the luckiest man to marry you. And don't worry I'm ready to give everything up just for you and our little one. And I had ask for your hand from your father and he gladly accepted me so, I'm hoping for you to say yes. I love you Sujeong-ah ❤️❤️❤️'

He found out by himself and still make an effort for me. "Mianhae taehyung-ah saranghae"