XI

Dear Diary

Taehyung oppa finally woke up. Immediately I rose from my seat ,which was next to him, and hugged him tight as if my life depended on it. I didn't say anything yet I just hug him as my tears flow down like a river. He then hugged back but he didn't seem joyful as me. Gently, he pushed me back which got me wondering why.

'Is there something wrong?'

I asked with my horse like voice due to crying, but instead of replying, he turned his back at me. He was acting weird but I tried to shrug it off. I lightly tapped his back however he didn't even look back. I was starting to get mad as he is denying my affection but then I saw his shoulders shook and his breathing hitches every now and then. I ran to the side he was facing and.... I saw him crying. He tried to hide his face but stopped him from doing so. Again, I asked him if something was wrong but this time, he was who hugged. Though I was a little shocked, still I hugged my man back.

His tears made my dress wet but nevertheless I didn't bother. He then looked at me with his teary eyes and he began to tell me what made him cry. It wasn't about our family nor the people around us.

It was our future that frightened him.

He said the dream seems so realistic.

I also became frightened about his story nonetheless I didn't show him I was.
His dream made me wanna cry but I couldn't.
I have to show that I'm brave to give him strength.

He's my my salvation and I am his spear.

Love,Sujeong