Chapter 9 | Change of Plans

8:47 pm
At Bangtan's Dorm

3rd Person's pov

Seven exhausted boys entered their dorm in different ways. Taehyung asking Namjoon some weird stuffs, Jungkook and J-hope goofing around, Jin teaching Jimin some of his dad jokes and Yoongi who is half awake half asleep. They threw themselves on the couch and turned their tv on to watch some latest news. They weren't really focusing to the news as they are still busy on doing their own thing except for Yoongi who is the only one listening. Suddenly their manager entered the dorm with a smile on his face while the rest of the members acknowledged him. "Good evening to you too but I'm only here for Taehyung. Taehyung please follow me to the office. Bang Pd wants to talk to you." Taehyung shrugged and went out to follow their manager while the rest of bangtan are confused why Bang pd wants to talk to Taehyung and besides it's already late.

Suddenly they stopped what they are doing as their attention went to the tv who's currently flashing a news which is very shocking to them.

BTS KIM TAEHYUNG AND LOVELYZ RYU SUJEONG DATING RUMOR FINALLY CONFIRMED
-Recently there was a rumor of  BTS Kim Taehyung and Lovelyz Ryu Sujeong that they are dating. A lot of people may have suspected that they might receive lots of hate but based on what is happening today is the total opposite. They are actually receiving more love,support and everyday their shippers get more and more. In the other day there was a 'fan' who is throwing hates on them but end up getting bashed by TaeJeong's fan.

2 hours ago both company confirmed that they are really dating and posted a picture that contains both of them

2 hours ago both company confirmed that they are really dating and posted a picture that contains both of them. They are for sure a really cute couple and please continue to support them.

The news have finished while bangtan is left speechless and from that moment they all knew why Taehyung was called. They just hopped that Taehyung wouldn't react that bad or maybe he would be delighted. As for Yoongi he wasn't that surprised because he heard them talking about it yesterday.

On the other side
At the office

Bangtan's manager knock on the door while Taehyung stood behind him. Taehyung is actually excited on why he is being called and he is starting to think that he was called because he might have another project or they will tell him something which is important.

"Come in!" As soon as they heard that they went inside and all the excitement Taehyung had a while ago was all gone when he saw Bang pd with Woolim entertainment's CEO. Taehyung knew at that moment something is wrong.

"You're finally here! Why don't you take a seat first?" Their manager took a seat while Taehyung tried to deny the offer but Woolim entertainment's CEO said "Oh no, you need to take a seat cause this will be a long discussion about you and Sujeong." Taehyung tenses up because Sujeong is one of the sensitive topics to him. "What do you mean?" He ask which kinda come out harsh but they didn't mind him doing that. "We're sorry for calling you to go here at this hour when you are suppose to rest but we really need to talk and I know by how you react you haven't watched the news yet." Taehyung grew more curious and he's dying to know what they will discuss to him.

"Well you see there is a change of plans between you and Sujeong..."