Chapter 8 | Interview

3rd Person's pov

"Taetae hyung irreona~~"

It was just like any other day when Jungkook have to do his morning chores as a maknae. For example is waking his roommate up.

Jungkook shook his hyung's shoulder hoping Taehyung to wake up already but he only received loud groanings from his hyung.

The poor maknae tried to think of ways to wake him up to get him ready as they are gonna be late. He tapped his foot in the tiled floor as he is thinking and he smiled evilly towards his hyung as he finally thought of a way to wake his hyung up.

"HYUNG THERE IS AN ALIEN IN YOUR ROOM"

"THERE IS A CRIMINAL TRYING TO KILL US HYUNG"

"JIMIN HYUNG FOUND HIS JAMS"

He shouted in his ear and run around the room like a crazed man. He stopped running around as he saw Taehyung finally moving but he only hugged his pillow and snored.

Jungkook stomped his foot in the ground as he is already annoyed by his hyung because he's having a hard time to wake his hyung up and they have a long schedule ahead for today. He then thought of saying cringe words to him.

"You're so perfect and your mine"

"Saranghae~~"

"You smell good"

But that didn't even work. Jungkook face palmed himself and kick his hyung in the stomach with no mercy.

"ARRGGHHHH EOMMA- Jungkook?" Taehyung screamed but looked confused seeing Jungkook and still holding on his stomach where Jungkook kicked him. "Hyung hurry up and get ready! We have a tons of schedule for today." Jungkook said as he help his hyung get up from his bed.

"What do you mean? I thought we don't have schedule today." Taehyung was still confused while Jungkook is pushing his hyung to the bathroom and rolled his eyes from what the older one said "Well hyung, that's what you thought." He opened the bathroom's door and handed him a towel.

Time Skip -In the show-

"Waahh you guys did well as expected" The MC said as he clap clap for showing their dance to him. "Okay, now please take a seat and we'll start asking questions from fans." Bangtan positioned themselves or should I say made themselves comfortable by the given seats.

"Questions:
Do you miss someone you love?
If so,Where are they?
How much do you love that person?
What is the feeling when you are with someone you love?"

The MC asked who wanted to go first and surprisingly Taehyung volunteered.
"I do love someone but I-I lost her. I really miss her and I-I d-don't know where she is right now but all I know is that she's probably hurting. I really love her and I would do anything to be with her. When she smiles it felt like as if my world stop and I become breathless whenever I see her." He speaks as he looks down trying to hold his tears back. The members noticed his uncomfortableness so they let him finish his answer before they quickly answer for themselves to distract the MC and camera from Taehyung.

As the show ends Taehyung quickly ran out heading to their van. When he arrived inside he broke down and he felt someone hugging him. He cried more and sobbed harder while the other members comforts him.

He finally calmed himself down and look outside as their driver drives to their next appointment. He felt someone tapping him and he looks behind meeting Yoongi's eyes. His expression darkened but tried not to show it. "What is it?" He asked trying not to sound harsh "I just wanted to say sorry from what I said. I'm sorry for not understanding you..." Yoongi look down while fidgeting with his fingers, Taehyung's expression softened and hugged Yoongi. Yoongi was shocked but hugged back and he felt more guilty even though he have said his apologies but there is other reason why he felt bad.