Chapter 5: Kaneal's Spell

The Squadd are settling into Gardenia and business at their pet shop has really taken off. Bloom and the Specialists arrived just in time to protect the fairies from the wizards, but Hajari and his friends did not seem too happy to see them. What will happen between the Squadd and their lovers?

On a bright sunny day in Gardenia, the Squadd are flying across town in the sky looking for the last Earth fairy and they have found nothing. They are all stressed out as Hajari is encouraging them to keep trying.

"Squadd, we can't give up now. We've got to keep searching. The Last Fairy on Earth is somewhere, here in Gardenia. Boys and girls, we've got to find him or her," Hajari said.

"Yeah and fast before Kaneal and his wizard pals," said Musa.

"We know they're after them. We've gotta spot that magic trail, so you have to keep your eyes open," Kajari said.

"You may wanna tell Hajarianna that," Willow said as she points to Hajarianna, who fell asleep flying and she is slowly floating down from the sky.

"Oh no. Wake up, Hajarianna!" cried Hajari. 

Hajarianna opens her eyes. "Huh, what? Is breakfast ready?" she asks as she realizes that she is about to get hit by a car and she quickly flies back up to her friends.

"Hajarianna, you fell asleep again," Michael said.

"It's all this patrolling plus I'm really upset about the fight we had with the Specialists. I'm just totally stressed out!"

"Stop complaining, Hajarianna, and concentrate." 

The fairies continue flying around as they see children playing, cars driving around, people going to work, but then there is the ugly side of the town which is homelessness, poverty, and neglect of the environment due to drug abuse.

"I love Earth, but it has a lot of problems," Michael said.

"I know. I wonder what it was like when the fairies ruled it," Musa said.

"I know, but since magic disappeared on Earth, there's been a lack of harmony," Hajari said.  

The sexto of fairies land on top of a roof as the fluttering of their wings stop and the fairy dust stops sprinkling from their wings too.

 "And now, the world is unbalanced with all this racism and discrimination," Hajari continued.

"In the book Faragonda gave us, it said that a Believix Fairy can help people help people on Earth believe in fairies again," Hajarianna said.

"So then I guess the Last Fairy on Earth is this planet's only hope," said Willow.

"They totally have their work cut out for them," said Michael.

"Well, they are still out there, so we better keep looking, we have a big day ahead," said Kajari.

Meanwhile, at the Love and Pet Shop, a blue puddle slithers from outside onto the floor of the Love and Pet shop. Then, Kiko quickly sees it. He gets a mop and bucket---his size of course--to clean it up. The puddle rises and materializes into Asato and Kiko throws the mop and bucket in the air as he runs away and the bucket falls on top of Kiko's head.  Asato opens the door to enter the store and lets Kaneal and the other wizards in from outside.

"Please, come in gentlemen," Asato said.

"Well done, Asato," Kaneal said. "Now let's hurry up. The Squadd will be here soon."

"Yeah and so will the trap we're going to set to welcome them," Armageddon says as he does a sinister laugh. 

The wizards walk up to the pets as they cower in fear.