Chapter 20: Gloriana's Redemption

Daniyel, Lyell, and the Squadd split up to face two very important missions; free Bloom and the Specialists and save the forest from the deforesters. The fairies used the first Gift of Destiny, but Gloriana has no intentions of surrendering to the power of the Squadd's new magic of Flowerix.

Willow is screaming and crying as Lyell is out cold on the floor. She cannot use her magic to do anything because she, Michael, and Musa are chained up to the wall. "No!" Willow cried.

"Save your strength, Willow. These magic chains weaken our powers," Musa said. 

Gloriana and three Warrior Fairies fly into the chamber.

"What have you done to Lyell?" Willow yelled.

"He had it coming to him," Gloriana said.

"That's what you get for going up against Gloriana," a warrior said. 

Willow gets angry and her blue eyes become darker, giving Gloriana an evil glare. Gloriana gives one back with her emerald green eyes. Gloriana rolls her eyes at Willow as she turns around and starts floating towards the exit of the room until they turn around to listen to what Michael has to say.

"Why do you think of us as your enemies? We're on the same side here, trying to save the forest," Michael said. "But you're so blinded by vengeance that you'd rather lock us up than let us help you."

"Quiet! You may be locked up, but now you won't be alone," Gloriana said as she locks up all the unconscious Specialists. 

A glowing light along with lightning appears around Gloriana as she screams in terror and drops to her knees. "The other fairies have found the sacred bud! My power's in danger! Gather a team. Go to the nymph waterfalls and stop them there."

"You think you can stop them, but you can't!" Musa yelled.

"We shall see," Gloriana said as she walks towards the exit only turn her head back to look at Musa. 

Musa growls at Gloriana.

Back by the waterfall, with the triplets, the Native-Americans, and the flower that holds Gloriana's power...

"Wow, so this is it. The heart of the forest," Hajari said. "And the source of Gloriana's power."

"We could defeat her by destroying this bud," Kajari said.

"But. The heart of all nature beats with in it," said the chief. 

Hajari places his hands around the flower and it gives off a green burst of energy. "We won't destroy it. It's too precious, we'll protect it and find another way to defeat Gloriana," Hajari said fiercely.

"You are a wise fairy. Destroying that bud meant destroying all of nature."

"If we use violence to defeat Gloriana, then we are just as bad as she is."

"Right, and Gloriana will finally learn that not all humans are heartless," Kajari said.

"Great and while few selfishly plunder the Earth, most of us want to protect it from harm," the chief said.

"I agree this is a touching moment, but can we leave? This humidity is making my hair get all frizzy," Hajarianna said.

"I'm guessing they want us to leave too," Kajari said as he points to three Warrior Fairies, charging up to them from the sky.

"Warrior Fairies! We're sitting ducks in this pond, let's go!" Hajari commanded as everyone runs out the pond. 

The warriors shoot spells at the triplets as they chase them.