Chapter 7: I Believe In You

The Squadd's mission was accomplished; they found the Last Earth Fairy, a girl named Daniyel. During the wizards' attack against the Squadd, Daniyel must decide that she believes in magic for the Squadd to win the fight.

Still, the fairies and wizards are in the alleyway as the Squadd are admiring their new powers and their new look. The wizards are just standing there looking at the Squadd.

"Squadd, we are now Believix Fairies!" Hajari cheered.

"This is the most totally amazing transformation ever!" Michael said.

"And the new outfits! So hot!" Hajarianna said.

"Thanks, Daniyel. When you believed in us, we transformed," Hajari said.

Daniyel is behind the Squadd as she pets Artu. "I-I do believe in you guys, so go ahead and beat those creeps!" Daniyel said.

"Kaneal, what happened?" asked Argo.

"It's another lame fairy trick. Armageddon, get rid of them and get the girl back!" Kaneal said.

Armageddon starts running towards Daniyel. Hajarianna flies to Daniyel, grabs her arm, and has her in the air with her. Hajarianna carries Daniyel down.

"Nice going, Hajarianna!" Willow cheered. "I see someone's been reading the Book of Fairies."

"Actually, I just look at the pretty pictures," Hajarianna replied. "Oh no!" she cried and Asato transforms into a wolf and charges up to Daniyel.

Daniyel picks up a rock and aims it at Asato. "Don't come any closer I will throw this!"

"Don't worry, Daniyel. We'll hit them with our Believix Powers! Techno Shock!" Kajari said as he shoots a laser beam at Asato.

Asato breaks out the spell and charges up to Hajarianna.

Hajarianna backs away nervously. "Uh oh, looks like I should've actually read the book," Hajarianna said.

"Don't worry, Hajarianna. I got this. Stereo Crash!" Musa said as she shoots two sonic waves at Asato.

"I can't hear anything!" he cried.

"Well done, guys. Our new powers are working!" Willow said.

"Kaneal, what should we do? They're stronger now," Argo said.

"I'll take care of it." Kaneal blasts Musa out of the sky and up against a wall.

"Musa!" Hajari cried as he flies up to Musa to help her.

"Silly fairies. You thought a little upgrade was enough to challenge us?" Kaneal said. "Wizards, attack!"

"Don't worry, Musa. I'll get him. Fire Arrow!" Hajari yelled as he creates a bow and shoots a flaming arrow at Kaneal and he absorbs the spell.

Armageddon runs up to Michael.

Michael flies into the air to get away from him. "Summer Thunder!" Michael said as he shoots a spell at Armageddon and the spell bounces right off of him as he runs away.

Argo aims sonic waves at Michael.

"Watch out, Michael. Double Eclipse!" Hajarianna says as she uses two star-shaped shields to block the spell from hitting Michael. One shield is golden, which has the power of the sun and the other is the moon shield which is silver in color.

"Thank you, Hajarianna. I think you must've read the fairy book," Michael said.

"Well okay, maybe the first chapter."

Asato runs up to Daniyel and Artu and Asato slashes Artu across the air.

"Artu, no!" cried Daniyel, as she runs up to him to see if he is okay. "If you hurt him I'll make you pay, I swear!" Daniyel said to Asato.